Your Wedding Day is one of the most memorable, demanding and monumental days of your life. My team of seasoned professionals offers services that will make Your Day, Memorable beyond belief, alleviating your concerns with proper planning. Our primary focus is to provide a holistic, organized and efficient wedding experience, henceforth coordinating your wishes and every demand diligently. My team is tailored toward the professional and 'hip' client who has come to expect outstanding customer service, attention to detail and an individualized approach to their high-end wedding.
We are grounded in our reputation and use only state of the art equipment to provide quality sound, lighting and ambiance to exceed your utmost expectations. Our talented professionals are reliable and provide unparalleled conceptual production and unlimited creativity in an efficient time-frame to deliver a hallmark occasion.
Rules to a successful wedding.
1. The Bride Rules
2. Plan, Plan and Plan some more..
3. Music is the soul of the world, think about the songs that will make your wedding; 'Your Special day.'
4. Have Fun, Be Happy, Smile, You are the focal point of your wedding...
5. Go on Auto-pilot the day of your wedding, It's Showtime...
Here we go, My Team can provide all the Bells and Whistle or we can accommodate a traditional wedding with highest standards of professionalism. We understand the importance of ensuring your wedding success and are committed to working with you, one-on-one, to develop a model that best suits your wedding needs. As such, we offer consultations and appointments via Skype and FaceTime to accommodate your availability.
Don't rely on an iPod that can't cue your music at the exact point you want it, or a venue provided musician that has limited song selection. A DJ adds to the creativity of your Ceremony by being there live, ready to tackle all spontaneous requests your event encounters.
You will you need to ask yourself
4. Are you Ready to have 'A Blast of a Wedding?'
We can provide a sound system(s) for:
1) The Wedding Ceremony - DJ will play music for Prelude, Processional and Recessional. A one (1) hour rehearsal (the night before the wedding) and a professional sound system that will accommodate a crowd of up to 200 people with wireless microphone are included with this option.
2) The Cocktail - Your choice of Jazz, Contemporary Jazz, R&B, Easy Listening, Smooth Reggae or other choice music. A remote Sound System that will accommodate a crowd of up to 100 people is included.
3) Event Emcee - Includes an experienced and dynamic Emcee that will cover all of your wedding intros and announcements.
4) The Wedding Reception DJ - An experienced and dynamic DJ for up to four hours * Wireless microphone(s) and a fully digital music library * A professional sound system that will accommodate a crowd of up to 200 people s * DJ Area Uplighting.
My Team is committed to giving you the best and the most rewarding wedding experience; time-frame, budget and theme are the key ingredients. However, The Bride and Groom's happiness is our main focus. We are open to negotiating and tailoring your experience within your budget while maintaining the highest level of professionalism.
Thank You for your time, I know it's a lot of information, however this is the start to successful wedding experience.
Supa Reem (DJ/Emcee),
Sean Da Entertainer Madhouse (DJ/Emcee)