Off the Record is expert at packing your dance floor, and keeping it that was all night long! Our extensive play list of great covers includes something for everyone, and includes all the exciting and fun dance music that is sought after for today's private dance parties… featuring favorites from the 60's through today, including songs by the most popular of today's artists such as Katy Perry, Bruno Mars, Lady Gaga, P!nk, Foo Fighters, and so many more. You'll also hear great Motown hits, tons of great Classic Rock, favorites from the Disco era, great 80's and 90's Pop and Rock hits, and so much more.
We are very comfortable performing for weddings, as each of us has performed for literally hundreds of weddings over our many years performing almost exclusively for private events. We are happy to learn a couple special songs for your bridal dance, father/daughter dance, etc.
We will emcee the various portions of your event, and can provide live or recorded background music for both your event's cocktail and/or dinner times. We can also provide a variety of options for both soloists and ensembles for performances at wedding ceremonies. (Options and pricing upon request)
Our price includes our own state of the art PA system, small stage lighting system, and (so importantly!) our dedicated audio engineer who insures that our sound is always mixed perfectly, and that the volume is always at just the right level for the venue, the event, and per your wishes.
Off the Record includes five performers, each of whom is a veteran of some of the most well known private party dance bands in the Denver metro area and across Colorado:
* Kathy Albertson (lead and backing vocals, keyboards and guitar)
* Pat Emerine (band leader, lead and backing vocals, keyboards and guitars)
* Bob Croft (lead and backing vocals and lead guitar)
* Bill Capsalis (lead and backing vocals and bass guitar)
* David Heck (lead and backing vocals and drums)
In addition to our price, we will also need the following:
* Adequate space and electrical power: the ideal space or stage size for us is 16' x 24', but we can fit into a 12' x 16' space or stage. We need at least
two (2) 20 amp circuits to power our PA, lights and band equipment.
* A minimum of 3 hours prior to guest arrival is needed for our load in and set up.
* A Hot meal for band and crew members (total of 6).
* Bottled water throughout event.
* Green room or space for band's use (when available).
The wide variety of great songs that we cover, combined with our exciting performances and our extensive experience performing for weddings and other private events all combines to insure that your guests will be partying on the dance floor all night long!
Thanks again for your interest. I hope to hear from you very soon regarding this possible booking!
Pat Emerine, leader
Off the Record