***** HIGHEST RANKED PIANIST in Western Pennsylvania, CLAUDIA SANCHEZ provides extras that you won't receive from any other pianist. * 2,600+ song international repertoire, offering you free samples for each song! * Amazing reviews, all 5 stars. * BEST WEDDING Pianist (OneWed, WeddingWire, Pittsburgh A-List). READ BELOW WHY SHE IS THE BEST.
THIS IS WHAT YOU GET IF YOU BOOK CLAUDIA:
- 2,600 + SONG INTERNATIONAL REPERTOIRE: Classical, Jazz, Pop, American Standards, Soundtracks (Hollywood & Broadway), Tango, music of the decades (20's to Today's hits), Christmas and Holiday, Wedding, Country, Irish, Italian, French, Spanish, Romantic Latin, Patriotic, Traditional, New Age, Neo-Classical, Argentinian Folklore, tributes to Frank Sinatra, Barbra Streisand, Beatles, Disney, Love Songs
- 2,600 + SAMPLES RECORDED BY CLAUDIA, covering her entire repertoire, will be sent to you to listen on the Internet, all free. It will help you to find the music you want and also give you ideas of music that you may not have thought of. If your special song is not in her repertoire, she will learn it for you!
- COMPLETE CUSTOMIZATION OF THE PROGRAM. You choose the entire list of songs for her to perform at your event
- REAL TESTIMONIALS FROM REAL CUSTOMERS. Check the feedback; it speaks about her talent, experience and professionalism. The media said: "Claudia Sanchez is an outstanding pianist!", "tremendous talent".
- TECHNOLOGY! She does not read the music from traditional paper sheet music. Claudia is one of the very few performers in the world who uses the newest technology, a tablet PC, where she carries her entire library and turns pages wirelessly with her foot (this way the flow of the playing is not interrupted). Just with a finger touch she can satisfy spontaneous requests
- WRITTEN PROGRAMS. She prepares an elegant display with the program, and prints individual copies for the guests, matching the stationery with the colors and theme of the event. There is no extra charge for it, it's always included in her services
- ALL LIVE, NO TRICKS. Even when she plays a digital piano or keyboard, she does NOT use pre-recorded or backing tracks / chords. All what is heard is played and created by her fingers at the moment
- FULL-TIME DEDICATION. Claudia is 100% dedicated to piano performance. This is not a side job for her, she does not even teach music. Piano performing is her passion and what she does for a living
- MULTILINGUAL. She can talk with guests/customers in other languages: she is English-Spanish bilingual, and can communicate also in Italian, Portuguese and French
- IF THERE IS NO PIANO AT THE VENUE, she has her own portable Yamaha piano and Bose amplifiers (both the best brands in each type)
- AVAILABILITY OF HER SCHEDULE. Since performing solo piano is her "full-time" job, she can accept commitments for any day of the week, at any time
- NO BREAKS DURING HER PERFORMANCE. She doesn't take those 15 minute breaks, as is typical of most of musicians. She starts and does not stop, unless requested. She does not require food during, before or after her performance at your event
- LIVE AUDITION JUST FOR YOU. Choose a couple of songs from her repertoire and she will make a video just for you playing them at her grand piano, and you will be able to watch it in your computer
- PERFORMANCE AGREEMENT. She will provide it, signed by both parties, giving you the peace of mind about the money invested in the sounds of your dreams
- PASSION FOR THE MUSIC. You will notice that when you hear her
- ELEGANT AND SOPHISTICATED PRESENTATION. She will follow the dress-code of the event, and even match the colors with her attire if you want
- HELP AND ADVICE, with ideas, due to her experience of many years performing in the finest venues nationwide and overseas
- PUNCTUALITY AND RELIABILITY. She has never had to cancel a commitment, and have never been late
- EXPERTISE AND PROFESSIONALISM. Claudia's performed in hundreds of events and so she knows how to manage different situations. After being a professional in the business world (She is a CPA and a former professor of Economic Sciences), she's developed an ability to interact and socialize with people of all levels. She's been the exclusive Pianist of the Pittsburgh Intl. Airport for 5 years (2007-2011), and the Thursdays Pianist of the One Oxford Centre (downtown Pittsburgh) for 6 years (2010-2016)
Just contact her by clicking on “request free quote”. It's free and it won't imply any commitment from you. ATTENTION: don't forget to UNCHECK the box in the form that offers you to contact other performers (it comes checked by default), otherwise you will be bombarded with phone calls and e-mails from all source of performers, most unrelated to what you are looking for.
On the Internet find her website, whose address is not permitted by Gigmasters to be mentioned here