For thirty years, Geoff Reed has enjoyed working with clients
throughout the United States -- in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Texas, Utah... and has published credits in advertising, corporate and editorial photography for the following clients:
Corporate Client Direct: The American Institute of Wine & Food, AFA-CWA, Aspen Imaging Heart Test, Beneco, Busch Gardens, Citicorp, ClinPath Diagnostics, Cordis, Desert Pulmonary & Sleep Consultants, FNF Construction Inc, HealthSouth, Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center, JJ Pediatrics, Johnson & Johnson, KDA Creative Services, Laser SPine Surgery, Madison School District, Northern Trust, Philips, Rosewood Homes, Sea World, Scottsdale Community College, Small Bone Innovations, UCSD Medical Center.
Public Relations & Advertising Agencies: Banahan Communications, Design Coup, Fleishman Hillard, Inc., Howard J. Rubenstein & Associates, Kaiser Design, Ketchum Communications, Machen Design Group, NAS Recruitment Communications, Scoville Public Relations, Weber/ RBB.
News & Editorial: Agence France-Presse, Associated Press, British Broadcasting Corporation, United Press International.
Geoff Reed's corporate and travel photography assignment highlights include:
* Underwater photography while Senior Staff Photographer at Sea World; Dive Master for a BBC Wildlife Films production on Great White Sharks of Guadalupe Island, Mexico;
* Portraits of heads of state while staff photographer on assignment for the United Nations General Assembly;
* Location photography for Citicorp in Berlin, Hong Kong and Manila.
Geoff Reed's editorial photography has been published in:
Arizona Republic, California Highways, Cetus, Columbia Magazine, Discover the Phoenix Region, L.A. Times, National Geographic Books, Newsweek, Realtor Magazine, San Diego Magazine, San Diego Union Tribune, South West Art, Spirit, Teacher Magazine, Texas Monthly, U.N. Chronicle, Wine Spectator...
A few testimonials from Geoff's Reed's advertising, marketing and annual report photography clients:
"Your images were wonderful. We have been hiring photographers to do this type of work for eight years for various publications at Toyota. Your images are the best I've seen. So well thought out and artistically framed." -- InSights Magazine—Toyota Trade Publication: Kaiser Design, San Clemente, CA
"Just a quick note to tell you what a great job you did on the annual report photos. They're the best yet in my opinion—lively, a variety of interesting angles, sharp, etc. It was a pleasure working with you in Miami!" -- The American Institute of Wine and Food, San Francisco, CA
"Thanks so much, Geoff. Of all the markets we've done, this was by far the best photography!" -- Matria Healthcare: Melissa Machen for Design Coup, Atlanta, GA
"You were fabulous ... I'm very happy we were able to connect on this project and look forward to future opportunities. Thanks again for everything. I wouldn't hesitate to call when another project arises." -- Tina Davis, Executive Director NAS Recruitment Communications, Acworth, GA
" I really want to thank you for all your help. You are one of the finest photographers I have worked with." -- Rick Rome -Co-Publisher, Discover the Phoenix Region Magazine, Phoenix, AZ
"Thanks for everything. The photos are great – a big improvement over our past media." John Williams, Scoville Public Relations, Seattle, WA
"I found your work to be sensitive to the tiny details of human expression so often missed or under-reported by so many other photographers. Lovely work!" -- Aiste Parmasto, Fine Art Consultant, ART D' ART LLC, Phoenix, AZ
Geoff also teaches commercial and digital photography classes and workshops at Scottsdale, Glendale and Gateway Community Colleges in the Phoenix Metro area, and has traveled to teach in the Czech Republic, France and England. A staunch advocate for photography education, Geoff has been on the advisory board for Photo-Imaging at Metro-Tech in Phoenix and the East Valley Institute of Technology in Mesa, AZ.
Geoff Reed's Background information:
* Earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in commercial photography from Brooks Institute in Santa Barbara, CA., and a Bachelor of Arts degree in geology from the University of Colorado, Boulder, CO.
* Studied English and political science at Georgetown University, Washington D.C.
* Has lived and traveled extensively in Asia, Europe, Africa and the United States (India, Italy, England, France, Burundi, Colorado, Florida, California, Arizona, Texas and Washington D.C. )
* Is fluent in French.
* Active with the American Society of Media Photographers (ASMP), Geoff is past Vice President (Miami Chapter), Secretary (New Jersey Chapter) and Board member (Phoenix Chapter)