Michael Altshuler is a High Octane, Sales & Peak Performance Mindset Expert who Delivers Transformational Keynotes that Drive Results.
Rich Content, Engaging & Entertaining. Of American Gladiators Fame.
Michael helps individuals and organizations achieve breakthrough results both personally and professionally. Michael is recognized throughout the country as a top expert on sales and peak performance. Providing proven tools to increase sales, productivity, and profit. Rich content, engaging and entertaining.
What sets Michael apart is he's done it. He's achieved breakthrough results in multiple industries. Both as a CEO of a multi-million-dollar copier company that he sold to the 4-Billion-dollar giant IKON Office Solutions, and, as a health insurance agent where within his first three months in the industry he was in the top 1% nationally. Michael speaks from experience.
The reason salespeople and sales leaders love Michael is because he speaks their language. He's been in the trenches just like them, has experienced the same challenges as they have and has savored the same victories. And his war stories are legendary. Whether it's the millions he sold to the Trump Organization or how he took on the giant Xerox corporation and kicked their butt, Michael's message is clear, compelling and actionable...always moving the needle in performance!
Michael's proven track record paves the path to success for his audiences.
* He has produced over $65MM in personal and managed sales (in the highly competitive copier industry-top 3% in the country)
* In the health insurance industry, he rose to #7 out of over 1500 agents nationwide after being in the business just three months
* Michael was featured in Harvey Mackay's best-selling book, "We Got Fired and it's the Best Thing That Ever Happened to Us" alongside such notables as, Michael Bloomberg, Donald Trump, Larry King and other world-class leaders
* He was the recipient of the NJ State Governor's Cup for Entrepreneurial Excellence
* Michael received the Atlantic City Entrepreneur of the Year Award
* He was the recipient of the Salvation Army's Community Builder's Award
* Michael has been featured on NBC, the New York Times and many other news outlets
Michael competed on the hit TV show American Gladiators. Putting into practice his peak performance training, Michael was one of only 22 men selected from over 10,000 nationwide. More than just a competition though, Michael used this national platform to raise awareness of the homeless plight in America, where he donated all his prize winnings. He believes that with success comes an obligation to give back.
With his proven track record of success and countless customized keynotes delivered around the world, Michael will design and deliver the perfect talk for your group. All of Michael's motivational keynotes have just the right level of customization to ensure they always hit the mark.
Most Requested Topics:
* Creating a Winner's Mindset
* Success Habits of the Sales Elite
* The Psychology of Change
* From Comfort Zone to Success Zone
* How to Make Failure a Launching Pad for Greater Success
* Developing Unbeatable & Unbreakable Relationships
* Master Self-Talk so it Doesn't Master You
* 5 Steps to Increasing Activity Levels & Appointments
* Major Account Mastery
* The 3 Keys to Effective Communication
* Overcoming Self-Limiting Beliefs
* Becoming the Best Version of Yourself
What Client's are Saying:
"We just had a really impactful presentation from Michael Altshuler. He hit all the key notes that we wanted him to hit as a sales organization to rally our troops to continue our great growth. Thank you Michael, wonderful presentation."
--John Reisgil - Executive Vice President, Cheney Brothers, Inc.
"We just had Michael speak at our Leadercast event on Sales Leadership and he knocked it out of the park. Everyone loved him and his message. This guy is passion personified. His message was on-point, compelling and actionable."
--Carl Foster - President, Foster Events Group
"Michael Altshuler is a Powerhouse. He rocked it. The sales and peak performance tips and principles he shared definitely made a major impact. I'm sure everyone will leave with the mindset and tools they need to be more successful in business and life."
--Brian Slater, President, Slater Lighting Corp.
"Everyone tells me you were the Best we've ever had—and I agree! This was a tough group because of their high competency level in all areas of sales. However, you handled that perfectly and left nothing on the table."
--James E. Wanless, Vice President, Membership and Club Development, KSL Recreation Corp.