Debi Silber MS, RD, WHC, FDN, is a recognized health, weight loss, fitness, wellness, lifestyle and personal development expert. She's a transformational speaker, coach, consultant and author of 2 books recommended by Brian Tracy, Marshall Goldsmith, Jack Canfield and many more. Debi's led countless others to achieve their ultimate body, mind, image and lifestyle; inspiring them to "get their mojo back" and transform into their personal and professional best.
In addition to being a highly credentialed and awarded health expert, Debi has contributed to the Dr. Oz Show, FOX, CBS, TEDx, Shape, Self, Health, Working Mother, Forbes, Psychology Today, WebMD, Yahoo Shine, Ladies Home Journal, MSN, Woman's World and Glamour to name a few.
Here are 2 program options (more available upon request)
OPTION 1 - INSIDER SECRETS OF SUCCESSFUL PROFESSIONALS: DISCOVER THE HEALTH, ENERGY, MINDSET AND LIFESTYLE STRATEGIES TOP PERFORMERS USE TO CONSISTENTLY ACHIEVE GREAT RESULTS…WITHOUT BURNING OUT
You want your business to run well, generate a great income and allow you to have that lifestyle you deserve. But, if you're feeling overweight, overwhelmed and exhausted, you can't be as productive as you need to be.
If you don't have the energy or enthusiasm you need to get your message across, you can't promote your work well or effectively.If you're overweight, unfit or unhealthy, you won't have the confidence you need to sell you products or services. And, if you're dealing with a lack of sleep and chronic stress, you can't create that lifestyle you want.
Busy professionals need simple strategies that work. They need to get rid of the old, dysfunctional habits and exchange them for ones that will bring quick and lasting results. This talk helps busy professionals remove the blocks that prevent them from becoming their physical, mental and emotional best so they can live the lives they want most. They'll learn:
* How to break a sugar addiction, an emotional eating issue and how to eat to feel fueled, nourished and energized
* How to discover your unique “fitness personality”, how to prioritize your workouts when you have no time and how to get amazing results in a program
that's only 20-30 minutes
* How your stress is making you sick, fat, old and exhausted…and what to do about it
* How your beliefs are keeping you safe, stuck and small and how to rewire your mindset to create a belief system that propels you forward
* How your relationships, emotional health, toxins and sleep patterns create health and wellness or illness and disease
* How to purposefully, powerfully and passionately lead your group, team or simply your own children
* How to powerfully, enthusiastically and authentically represent your business and brand
* How to feel in control of your life, excited about your day, confident in your choices and sexy in your clothes
* How to create and live a life by design versus reacting to a life by default
OPTION 2 - HOW STRESS IS CREATING AGING, WEIGHT GAIN, ILLNESS AND DISEASE…AND WHAT TO DO ABOUT IT
Although it may have become your “new norm”, feeling unfit, overweight, overwhelmed and exhausted isn't normal. It's a warning…
In this informative and eye-opening talk Debi will share one of the most common yet undiagnosed conditions many busy professionals are facing right now.
She'll show you exactly how it leads to physical, emotional and mental wear and tear and what it takes to heal.
Attendees will learn:
* How unmanaged, chronic stress causes aging, weight gain, illness and disease
* How you've been taught to treat the symptom vs. the root cause which explains why you feel the way you do
* Why, despite your best efforts, it's become more difficult to lose weight, stay focused, maintain your patience, libido and energy
* Why busy professionals are so susceptible to stress related illnesses and disease
* Small, manageable steps and strategies you can implement right now to reverse the symptoms while improving how you look and feel….even if you're busy and have no time
Attendees will learn that symptoms created by chronic stress are NOT a normal part of aging, something to learn to live with, something to work around and something that inevitably leads to a compromised lifestyle. While it's wreaking havoc on you physically, mentally and emotionally…it can all be healed and Debi will explain how.