Debi Silber MS, RD, WHC, FDN, CEO of Lifestyle Fitness, Inc. and founder of is a recognized health, weight loss, fitness, empowerment, mindset, lifestyle and personal development expert. She's a speaker, consultant and author of 2 books recommended by Brian Tracy, Marshall Goldsmith, Jack Canfield and many more. Debi's led countless others to achieve their ultimate body, mind, image and lifestyle; inspiring them to transform into their personal and professional best.
In addition to being a highly credentialed and awarded health expert, Debi has her own line of deliciously healthy Mojo Fuel Bars™ and shakes, has also contributed to FOX, CBS, The Dr. Oz show, TEDx, Forbes, The Huffington Post, Shape, Self, Health, Working Mother, Psychology Today, WebMD, Yahoo Shine, Ladies Home Journal, MSN, and Glamour to name a few. She regularly speaks at association meetings, corporate events, conferences, universities and leadership retreats, offering simple solutions that create quick and lasting changes physically, emotionally and psychologically.
Debi Silber is THE secret behind some of the healthiest, most influential, charismatic and successful professionals today.
Here are 3 program options (more available upon request)
OPTION 1 - INSIDER SECRETS OF SUCCESSFUL PROFESSIONALS: DISCOVER THE HEALTH, ENERGY, MINDSET AND LIFESTYLE STRATEGIES TOP PERFORMERS USE TO CONSISTENTLY ACHIEVE GREAT RESULTS…WITHOUT BURNING OUT
You want your business to run well, generate a great income and allow you to have that lifestyle you deserve. But, if you're feeling overweight, overwhelmed and exhausted, you can't be as productive as you need to be.
If you don't have the energy or enthusiasm you need to get your message across, you can't promote your work well or effectively.If you're overweight, unfit or unhealthy, you won't have the confidence you need to sell you products or services. And, if you're dealing with a lack of sleep and chronic stress, you can't create that lifestyle you want.
Busy professionals need simple strategies that work. They need to get rid of the old, dysfunctional habits and exchange them for ones that will bring quick and lasting results. This talk helps busy professionals remove the blocks that prevent them from becoming their physical, mental and emotional best so they can live the lives they want most. They'll learn:
* How to create a lean, fit body filled with energy and vitality
* How your stress is making you sick, fat, old and exhausted…and what to do about it
* How your beliefs are keeping you safe, stuck and small and how to rewire your mindset to create a belief system that propels you forward
* How to purposefully, powerfully and passionately lead your group, team or simply your own children
* How to powerfully, enthusiastically and authentically represent your business and brand
* How to create and live a life by design versus reacting to a life by default
Why We Sabotage Ourselves and How to Stop
Ever wonder why you may be eating well, exercising, working towards improving your business or relationships then find you just sabotaged yourself? What's that all about and why do we do that? Could there be a benefit to self sabotage?
Join Debi Silber, MS, RD, WHC, FDN where she'll share some of the reasons why we derail our best efforts…and what we can do to stop.
-What's behind sabotage and how to identify it
-Ways you may be sabotaging your efforts and how it's causing you to feel overweight, unfit, overwhelmed, unfulfilled and unhappy
-How to kick sabotage to the curb so you can live the live you crave
OPTION 2 - HOW STRESS IS CREATING AGING, WEIGHT GAIN, ILLNESS AND DISEASE…AND WHAT TO DO ABOUT IT
Although it may have become your “new norm”, feeling unfit, overweight, overwhelmed and exhausted isn't normal. It's a warning…
In this informative and eye-opening talk Debi will share one of the most common yet undiagnosed conditions many busy professionals are facing right now.
She'll show you exactly how it leads to physical, emotional and mental wear and tear and what it takes to heal.
Attendees will learn:
* How unmanaged, chronic stress causes aging, weight gain, illness and disease
* How you've been taught to treat the symptom vs. the root cause which explains why you feel the way you do
* Why, despite your best efforts, it's become more difficult to lose weight, stay focused, maintain your patience, libido and energy
* Small, manageable steps and strategies you can implement right now to reverse the symptoms while improving how you look and feel….even if you're busy and have no time
Attendees will learn that symptoms created by chronic stress are NOT a normal part of aging, something to learn to live with, something to work around and something that inevitably leads to a compromised lifestyle. While it's wreaking havoc on you physically, mentally and emotionally…it can all be healed and Debi will explain how.