If you want your event to be fun, interactive & informative then let's do this!
“She was a blast I had never been to a more entertaining, engaging, unifying, interactive conference. We will be talking about this event for a while. Best speaker we have had in years.” Michele Graham (Chicago) -Conference Attendee
Brooklin is a nationally recognized speaker/comedian. She gives a unique, tailored & humorous approach to her speaking & training events. She uses her experience as a professor, comedian, improviser, parent, and work with previous corporate environments. She offers a variety of professional development topics (see below).
She has an MA in Communication & Leadership through Gonzaga University. She currently teaches communications at the University of NC Wilmington (UNCW), UMO, & Coastal Carolina Community College. She is a graduate from the world famous Chicago's Second City Conservatory and has appeared on A&E television's Documentary, "The Laugh Track" and Nick at Nite's, "Funniest Mom in America 3." She has performed in, "Tony n' Tina's Wedding," Chicago's longest-running off Broadway comedy show to name a few credits.
She is a guest artist presenting workshops for the International Thespian Festival for a number of years. She enjoys emceeing, keynote speaking, and providing motivational talks to a range of audiences on specific topics.
(Although these are highlights, Brooklin can provide more details of her diverse and distinguished background that include periodicals, television, radio, and testimonials. Feel free to inquire for full resume/press kit.)
List of topics previously done:
* Communication -various communication point: gender specific, small group, large organizations, interpersonal, public speaking, and business professional speaking.
* Leadership- Leading as a group. Servant/Transcendental Leadership.
* Humor- Workplace, and organizational.
* Motivational- Variety.
* Improvisation- The power of play- using improvisation games for communication, leadership and creativity.
* Creativity- Thinking outside the box. Brainstorming,
* Team building- Getting to know each other and learn how to work together.
* Empowerment- Using tools and talent within you. Get rid of negative thought.
* Working with kids
* and more....
She currently speaks, conducts corporate training, and teaches workshops across the U.S. for a variety of fields and organizations.
She tailors each event to fit each organization/corporation's needs. Her attendees and students are constant success stories from their various developed professions.