"How do you capitalize on your personal story and experiences to be more productive, sharper and happier?" is Alberto Sardiñas' most important answer to his audiences around the world, inspiring thousands with his message of inspiration, self esteem and business productivity. With 2 million followers in social media, a syndicated radio show, an MBA from the University of Miami, best-selling books and ebooks, and an "On-Air Radio Personality of the Year" award, Alberto is one of the most sought-after bilingual inspirational speakers in the US and Latin America. His message about overcoming obstacles is supported by his personal story, including a 90-day cycle of terrible losses, among them the end of a relationship, the cancellation of his most important radio project at the time, and the loss of his mother, who fought breast cancer for almost a decade.
Some of his most loyal clients are:
- Multinational banks.
- Catalog sales and direct marketing companies.
- Non-profit organizations.
- Trade show / Community event / Women's fair organizers.
Some of his most popular topics (delivered in English or Spanish, as he is fully bilingual) are:
- Discover the Power of Your Story (based on his best-selling book "The Power of Your Story" published in English and Spanish).
- Connect More to Sell More.
- The 5 Steps of the Confident Woman.
- Marketing to Hispanics: The fastest growing minority in America.
He is a contributor on network TV shows, and his articles are frequently published in leading magazines and blogs. Alberto was hired by the National Speaking of Women's Health Foundation to be a Keynote Speaker for more than 4,000 women in Orlando, Miami, San Antonio, Amarillo, El Paso, and San Diego, supported by companies such as Walmart, Kellogg's, L'Oréal, Garnier, and Kimberly Clark, among others.
- "Thank you @albertosardinas for being truly inspirational."
- "It was inspiring to hear @albertosardinas at #LATISM. Set your standards high so you always succeed and not stay at a standstill."
- "Great session! I am inspired to write, write, write - Thank you!"
As the author of the book "The Power of Your Story," Alberto shares 40 of the most powerful, real-life, short stories told to him by his listeners, in addition to personal experiences he had never shared before. Alberto is involved with several non-profit organizations including St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, Big Brothers Big Sisters, and Radio Lollipop at Miami Children's Hospital.