As a DJ and Professional singer/musician, I am dedicated to make your event simply FANTASTIC. I play for all kinds of events including Weddings, Sweet 16s, Quinceañeras, Banquets, Company Events, High School Proms, Birthday Parties and practically any event.
I only play the BEST music from yesterday and today, hand selected, hand picked by me through out more than 25 years in the music business.
NOBODY LEAVES ANY OF MY PARTIES WITHOUT HAVING A GREAT TIME.
I play for American, Latino or Both Mixed Audiences. On the English side, I play all kinds of music as required per the event and audience including Hip-Hop, Pop, Club House, Electro, MoTown, Jazz, Soft Pop/rock, Country and much more. On the Spanish side, the music I play is: Salsa, Merengue, Bachata, Raggaeton, Cumbia, Vallenato, Banda, Tribal, Norteña, Huapangos, Rancheras Bailables and Duranguense.
WHAT DO I OFFER?
* With me you not only hire a DJ but a true well experienced Entertainer and Musician.
* Top Quality Sound Equipment with Great volume even for extra large audiences.
* Best Hand Picked MUSIC ever. (Most DJs focus too much on Mixing while forgetting about the most basic and important thing: THE MUSIC TO BE PLAYED)
* Back up Sound equipment in case the unexpected happens.
* Available Up lighting which is great for Weddings and Sweet 16s/Quinceañeras.
* Available LED Dance Lights (Perfect to get everybody in the dancing mood).
* Fog Machine.
* Available 40 inch TV for slides, video presentation or KARAOKE.
* I am a Plan Organizer so I can create the program for your reception as per your needs and guide you and help you with the planning for your reception/event as needed .
* I am a Master of Ceremonies so I can run your reception program as the Master of Ceremonies in charge.
* I am an entertainer so I can entertain your audience throughout the whole event by making the event FUN, ENJOYABLE and FANTASTIC.
With me, you not only hire a well experienced DJ, but also the whole package: a DJ, a Musician, an Entertainer, a Plan Organizer and a Master of Ceremonies.
Let me make your event MEMORABLE and ENJOYABLE.
And here is a little about me and my love and passion for Music:
I was born and grew up in Medellin, Colombia. I am a LATINO and we the LATINOS REALLY KNOW HOW TO THROW A PARTY. My love for music has been since I was little. When I was 14 years old, I joined a tropical group in Medellin, Colombia and sang and played the guitar and the bongos in many public places through out the city. At 18, I moved to New York City where I played in different groups and also started as a DJ playing at many events and public places through out the city. I moved to Atlanta in 1999 and I have been playing since then everywhere and at all kinds of events through out Atlanta and its surroundings.
My job is to make all bodies vibrate and dance to my music when I am playing: 'NOBODY LEAVES ANY OF MY PARTIES WITHOUT HAVING A GREAT TIME.'