STEVE DIGGS, CSP, has a our highest rating, 5 stars, based on feedback from clients like you! He is also a Gigmasters GOLD MEMBER.
If you need that SPECIAL SPARK for your next event...READ ON:
MY EXPERTISE: Wildly Motivational (and, Funny) presentations on Leadership, Sales, Customer Service, Professional Development, Team Building, Branding, Marketing, and Goal Setting.
MY GOAL: To make your next event a HIT...and make you the STAR!
MY BACKSTORY: At age 39 I was running a successful Nashville business when I found myself having 5 heart bypasses and, then, was given 2 years to live. God had other plans for me. So, in 2000 I sold my business...and began my "Journey from Success to Significance." Since then, I've shared my insights over 3,500 on 5 continents because I love helping teams succeed.
We'll work closely to assure that we craft a message perfect for your team's needs, dreams, and goals! At the end of the day, everyone will be thanking you!
In addition to lots of smaller companies, my clients have included American Airlines, Mercedes, Wal-Mart, McDonalds, Hilton, FedEx Office, the US Army and others.
You might be interested to know:
- I'm a Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) by the National Speakers Association--the highest earned designation in speaking profession (held by fewer than 6% speakers.)
- Inductee to the Motivational Speakers Hall of Fame
- Each year I speak over 120x...over 3500x to date...on 5 Continents
- Author of 11 Books...and a Best Selling Author
- College Business (Marketing, Branding) Teacher
- Founder of 6 Sales-Driven Companies...I've been in the trenches!!!
- US Army Master Resiliency Trainer
- Host of 7 Radio & Television Shows
I help excellent organizations that want to Fast-Forward their leadership skills and grow sales, performance and profits.
Lots of eye-candy, an occasional magic trick, stories of the time I spent with Elvis...and HIGH CONTENT...and lots of DOABLE TAKEAWAYS!
**** My 7 most requested PROGRAMS ****
10 The Fast-Forward Leader...The Principles of Principled Leadership™
Inspired by my new book, Fast-Forward Leadership...this is my premier presentation...the ultimate in professional development, team building, motivation, and goal setting...the foundational principles of ethical success!
2) ReTooled & ReFueled: 5 Steps to Personal Empowerment, Team Building & Boundless Performance™
Based on my bestselling book of the same name, this is perfect for "near" peak performers who want to go for the gold!
3) Get the GREEN Light...14 Keys to a Mind-Blowing Career in Sales, Closing and Negotiating!™
From my newest book, Get the Green Light...perfect for your entire team...Millennials to Burned-Out Baby-Boomers! Steve's style is funny and upbeat...easy to understand...and filled with Money-Making Take-Aways!
4) The 8 Traits of the Radically Resilient Leader...Who Eats Adversity for Breakfast!™
The United States Army and its elite 101st Airborne looked to Steve for training in their Master Resiliency Program. Steve has spent decades in the trenches teaching the concepts of resiliency…always finding an answer…and never quitting. With concepts from Steve's bestselling book, ReTooled & ReFueled, this is a presentation guaranteed to toughen, fortify and motivate your entire team!
5) Person to Personal: The People Skills in the Workforce Event™
This is the ultimate team building experience! Designed to accomplish 3 goals by showing your team how to: ? Effectively relate with your Customers ? Respond better to Management ? Play better in the sandbox with Each Other
6) The Come-Back Customer: What Great Companies Do to Keep Them Coming Back™
The most successful companies are those that have a radical focus on customer service. Steve has helped 100s of companies keep their customers loyal, happy, and their best source of new customers. These are the strategies that will do the same for you!
- Build a Passionate & Enthusiastic Team…with an Eye on the Bottom Line.
- The Golden 6 …What You Must Do to Keep a Customer
- The 3 Ways to Make the Customer Experience MAGIC!
7) The Ultimate Challenge: Building Brand YOU!™
- What is a personal brand?
- Why do I need a personal brand?
- How do I build a killer personal brand?
To compete effectively in today's challenging business (and, interpersonal) climate every one of us needs to build a compelling and unforgettable personal brand. Your personal brand is what others say about you after you've left the room…here are the 9 vital strategies for taking control of that message.
**** Check out my YouTube Channel at Steve Diggs' Fast-Forward Leadership ****