Known as "The Money Coach", I talk about the things people won't talk about.....MONEY, MORALS, WHAT WE SHOULD DO INSTEAD OF WHAT WE CAN DO. You'll love the stories, and the pictures verbally painted. As a self-made millionaire, I can tell you the road to SUCCESS is not crowded. The path to WEALTH is not often followed. The choice of LEADERSHIP is often rejected. The sad part is that we can CHOOSE success, and wealth, and leadership, for ourselves, for our children....and we often choose poorly. I can help with that, and promise you'll have a BLAST during the journey!
I speak to multiple groups.
1) Corporations and sales teams looking to CHOOSE to succeed through personal LEADERSHIP. We all say we want to succeed. But, too many of us choose the status quo; we choose to remain comfortable, static, fixed, and stable. To SUCCEED requires CHANGE, LEADERSHIP, INNOVATION, and TRANSFORMATION. Start by changing your attitude about change. Once willing to change, then make the choice toward success. It's that simple. Why did we go to the moon? Because we decided to go. How do you take your team to the top? You start by deciding, by CHOOSING, to go there. These are keynote speeches.
2) Groups who want to take a glimpse into what COULD BE, not just accept what is. The way to success is usually through PEOPLE, as people are the greatest resource any of us will ever have, and it doesn't matter if we are talking about sports teams, business teams, church teams, families, or social groups. PEOPLE will make or break you. So, let's talk about how to increase the solidarity of your team through people, through the decision, the GROUP DECISION, to work together EFFECTIVELY. These are keynote speeches.
3) I speak to families, discussing money issues. How to examine their situation, get out of debt, control their finances, build a plan, and start their investing are subjects covered. Send you kids to college, without crippling them with debt. How families can retire with dignity, and what your finest legacy can, and should, be. I'll have you laughing while we learn about cash. After all, money can't buy happiness, but poverty STINKS! These can be done as a keynote address, but can be done as workshops, depending on the desire of the client and length of time allotted.
4) I speak to solo-entrepreneurs and business men and women, helping them gain control of their businesses, so their passion can also become their livelihood. Many businesses are started with great intentions, but don't understand the business side well enough to make their businesses work. I have workshops geared toward sales training, effective networking, time ownership, business plan creation, cash management, and "expanded" business cards. I help business owners and agents become the 20% of businesses that succeed, instead of the 80% of businesses that fail. C'mon, shouldn't your business be the joy you had dreamed of, instead of the trap you're afraid it is? These can be keynote speeches, but are much more often workshops meant to have lasting impact.
5) High School age kids looking to head to the next level. I help them think and prepare to what they will be heading toward. Where the importances of never stop learning, never stop reading, never accept the ceiling as their limit becomes their belief and their creed. So many issues are not that they don't achieve their dreams, but that they don't dream big enough. Learn, strive, plan, achieve: there are no limits that are not put on you but you. I even will talk to the parents, but we're talking to, and for, the kids. After all, they're the apple of our eyes, right? These can be keynote addresses or workshop based, depending on the desire of the client and length of time allotted.