* RETRO * LOUNGE * MUSIC * With an eclectic mix of vintage, cocktail-hour classics, as well as lounge standards from the 1930s - 1970s, JAZZ FONDUE blends bachelor pad cool with mod interpretations of familiar songs from a wide variety of genres, including bossa nova, swing, Latin jazz, blues, The Great American Songbook and groovy pop rock. We like to hover around the mid-century, "MAD MEN" vibe and then dig deeper from there.
* JAZZ FONDUE is a sultry & sparkling blend of female lead vocals, guitar, vibes, bass & drums.
* INFLUENCES: Cal Tjader, Julie London, Esquivel, Shirley Bassey, Astrud Gilberto, Antonio Carlos Jobim, Blossom Dearie, Herbie Mann & Tamiko Jones, Mel Torme, Cole Porter, Ella Fitzgerald, Lionel Hampton, Patsy Cline, Buddy Rich, Stan Getz, Basia, Jefferson Airplane, Johnny Mathis, Sarah Vaughan, Chet Baker, Blondie, Doris Day, Eva Cassidy, Judy Garland, k.d. lang, Marlena Shaw, Nancy Wilson, Sade, Stevie Wonder, Tom Jones, John Barry, Duke Ellington, Danny Elfman, Dave Brubeck, Blue Note jazz-funk, Steely Dan, Henry Mancini...to name a few!
* We have 6 MOODS for you to choose from for your event at no additional cost:
1 - Ultimate Fondue (eclectic)
2 - Quiet Nights & Quiet Stars (atmospheric)
3 - Time After Time (standards)
4 - The Look of Love (romance)
5 - Blame It On the Bossa Nova (exotic)
6 - Sway (dance)
* In addition to our retro sound, we dress in full vintage attire - either formal, more casual or classic black, depending on your event.
* Jazz Fondue is "intriguing, sensual & exotic."
* Jazz Fondue is "nostalgic, playful & enchanting."
* Jazz Fondue is "delectable, approachable and authentic."
* Jazz Fondue is "entertaining, space-age and atmospheric."
* Jazz Fondue is "MUSIC that's meant to be shared among old friends...and new, intriguing acquaintances."
Jen - vocals
Phil - guitar
Tyler - vibes
Neil - bass
Miguel - drums