Jazz Band from Santa Rosa, CA - Will travel up to 60 miles
MEMBER SINCE 2016
$300 - $3000
Jazz On The Vine is the Bay Area's most versatile jazz ensemble. By combining the talents of some of the finest vocalists and multi-instrumentalists in the area, Jazz On The Vine is able to excel at a variety of musical styles including Jazz, Soul, R & B, Swing, Pop, and Funk. We come in a variety of configurations including
1. Solo piano or guitar
2. Flute/sax, guitar or piano duo
3. Flute/sax, guitar, bass trio
4. Hammond B3 organ or piano, drums, guitar or sax trio
5. Quartet: Drums, flute/sax,keyboard or guitar, bass
6. City Lights Dance Band: City Lights is our dance band featuring male and female vocals. We cover everything from 1940's swing to contemporary pop. City Lights is available from 4 to 9 pieces.
Since the group has been together, they have played extensively in the Bay Area, from Santa Rosa to Monterey, and from San Francisco to Concord. They have played at hotels, wineries and country clubs including the Fairmont, the Saint Francis, Silverado Country Club, Meadowood Country Club, Thomas Fogarty and Clos-du-Bois Wineries. They have played for weddings, conventions, wine-tastings, bar mitzvahs and have been the featured group for New Year's Eve at such hotels as the Ritz-Carlton and the Park-Hyatt in San Francisco.
Awards Night Party
Review by Sanford A.
from San Francisco, CA on
Please note Jazz On The Vine will also travel to Kenwood, Fulton, Cotati, Rohnert Park, Calistoga, Eldridge, Glen Ellen, Oakville, Rutherford, Deer Park, Camp Meeker, Penngrove, Saint Helena, Sebastopol, Windsor, Angwin, Graton, Petaluma, Forestville, Sonoma, Boyes Hot Springs, El Verano, Vineburg, Yountville, Duncans Mills, Healdsburg, Pope Valley, Bodega, Valley Ford, Guerneville.