Greetings and thanks for visiting my page!
Just moved to Vegas and joined Gigmasters March 2018 - but have logged literally thousands of events - "bars to black tie"!
Experience - Versatility - Service: Where Art and Entertainment Meet.
Solo Acoustic and Electric GUITARS with or without vocal...duos, trios, and dance band as well.
Weddings (some Classical), Jazz Standards, Pop, Brazilian, Spanish (not Flamenco)...
Country, Folk, Blues, Classic Rock, Worship Styles...
- Also Ukulele, Ganjo (six string banjo), Tenor Banjo and Electric Bass...
- BERKLEE COLLEGE OF MUSIC (Boston) Alumnus - I can read music and "play by ear"...
- Professional music educator for 30+ years: instrumental, choral and jazz.
- "Swiss Army knife" musician on the gig! All-purpose player.
- Low maintenance, no ego or drama - fun, dependable, chill guy to have on stage with you.
- I love to be a support player backing talented people but can lead as well,
- Also enjoy being a Contemporary Worship and Gospel musician,
- Pit musician/conductor for numerous Broadway musicals,
Recent shows include: (Shrek, Addams Family, Saturday Night Fever, Footloose - I've done over 25 musicals)
- Professional Gigging guitarist and band leader since age 15 - high-end weddings, country clubs, corporate, touring, concerts,
state fairs, arenas, "mega churches" and even my share of dives!
- Successful wedding and corporate band leader for 20+ years and Director of Public Productions advancing over 60 professional headliner shows.
- Happy to act as wedding consultant for you pro bono.
Can cover and enjoy just about anything and enjoy making people happy!