Locations: Dallas/Ft. Worth Texas and Eastern Florida
(I am based in Dallas, but also have a home near West Palm Beach, FL I work from Orlando to Miami)
Certified Technology Specialist
Over 25 years of experience providing Audio Visual Management and Technical Support
Willing and able to travel worldwide
I have a Playback Pro video playback system available.
Event Producer Stage Manager/Show Caller
Project Manager Technical Director
Video Director Breakout Supervisor
Video Switcher/Director PowerPoint Operator
V1/V2 and Projection Playback Pro/Turbo Operator
Breakouts Playback and Recording
“I will fill any position you need to get the job done.”
Vista Spyder Training at their office in Phoenix, AZ
CTS Certified Technology Specialist
Analog Way Hi-Res Mixer Training
Christie S+12K Setup and Repair Training presented by Christie Corp.
Infocomm Academy AV and sales courses
Equipment Expertise with but not limited to:
Vista Sypder System
Barco/Folsom: ImagePro, PresentationPro, ScreenPro, ScreenPro Plus, 1604
Analog Way: Eventix, Diventix, Triplix, Pulse
Panasonic: AV-HS410,410,450 series switchers
FOR-A: HVS – 390HS HVS-350HS HD switcher
Extron: all switching and processing equipment
Sony: DFS-300, 500, 700, BVS-3200, Sony AnyCast
Cameras: Hitachi, Grass Valley, Panasonic, SonyD-30,50,55 and most long sport lens
Playback PRO and TURBO Operator
Aja KiPro, DVCAM, XDCAM, record and playback decks
Projectors: Christie, NEC, Eiki, Sanyo, Barco
Kurt is a highly qualified and experienced event professional who excels at leading an event production team. His technical knowledge, attention to detail and ability to fulfill client needs creates confidence throughout his productions.
Live Event Producer
* Create an event to fulfill client theme concept and expectations.
* Pre-produce video, lighting and sound content for event.
* Train and manage staff to support events from 100 to 10,000.
* Responsible for the arraignment and integration of presenters, talent and entertainment into a
fluid cohesive event.
* Manage all production and support logistics including RFP, talent, scheduling, equipment, crew hiring, travel, accommodations, payroll, confidentiality, security clearances, and venue coordination.
* Coordinate all personnel and equipment in all technical areas including but not limited to audio, video, lighting, communications, internet, power, and broadcast.
* Manage budget and ensure all billing is correct, accurate and paid in a timely manner.
* Main client contact on event site.
* Manage personnel time and equipment within budget constraints.
* Coordinate with venue room setup, storage, security, deliveries, and timing of activities.
* Management areas include General Sessions, Breakouts, Concerts and Special Events.
* Help troubleshoot and provide support in all technical matters.
Show Caller / Stage Manager
* Direct all AV operators, presenters, talent and entertainment.
* Responsible for the timing, calling of all show cues, and interfacing with all departments including the venue, AV, lighting, support staff and end client.
* Responsible for smooth and efficient show flow, look, feel and operations.
Sample of Freelance History
Position Date Show (Production Company)
Producer and Show Caller 2010 - 2014 Panera Bread Nation Franchise and Corporate Meetings (Panera)
TD / Video Director 2014 AT&T Corporate Media Department ongoing assignment (AT&T)
Show Caller 2010 - 2011 Anico National Sales Meeting (Anico)
Project Manager 2009 - 2012 Medical Meetings (Dyventive)
Project Manager/EIC 2010 - 2014 Major Corporate Conferences (LMG)
Project Manager / Show Caller 2007 - 2014 Association Conventions (AVGuys)
Video Producer 2011 - 2013 T.G.I. Friday's Regional Bartender Competition (T.G.I. Fiday's)
Project Manager / Show Caller 2011 Walgreens (Show Department)
Producer / Video Producer 2010 - 2014 TelMarNT National Sales Meeting (TelmarNT)
Project Manager 2010 - 2014 Medical Conferences (MedaiLoft)
Stage Manager 2012 Kodak Booth DRUPA convention in Dusseldorf (Cheshire AV)
Project Manager 2011- 2014 Medical Training Events (Cubist) Locations in US and in Europe
Breakout Management 2010 – 2014 Various Production and AV companies