Christina Hanna is an Event Design Artist based in the New Jersey area, creating for clients in New York City, Miami, and beyond. She began her journey in the event industry as fire performer entertaining at Fundraising Galas, Weddings, and Private Events across South Florida. From there, she has had the pleasure of working with several event companies exploring videography, lighting, DJ/MC, invitations, florals, and finding her niche in Event Design. A proud graduate of The American School of Flower Design, Christina Hanna is an Event & Floral Design Instructor and Curriculum Creator with Miami Arts and Design Education, teaching workshops for those getting started in the Industry. Bringing all of her expertise to produce artistic designs that reflect the uniqueness of her clients, she guarantees an experience you and your guests will never forget.
Christina and her team provide the following service options, including but not limited to:
* Full/Partial Planning & Day of Coordination
* Cohesive Event Design, Graphics, Vision Boards
* Flower Centerpieces, Personals, and Decor
* Custom Designed Invitations and Event Stationery
* Budget Analysis, Venue Selection, Vendor Recommendations
* Monthly Calendars, comprehensive Timelines, and Floor Plans
* Fashion Styling, Bridal Party Etiquette
* Guest Accommodations, Travel, and Transportation
Having worked behind-the-scenes in Photography Shoots, Show Productions, and several Business Startups, she is the creative mind behind of Hips of Fire, an ethnic dance troupe based in Miami & NYC, as well as Lead Fashion Stylist at SM Global Catwalk. Christina is also a passionate activist for her Generation's influence on politics and philanthropy.