New look, new important info. Please read our new Terms of Use and Privacy Policy, taking effect August 20th, 2016.

Century Sounds

Event DJ from Fayetteville, AR - Will travel up to 100 miles
MEMBER SINCE 2014
BOOKED {{daysSinceLastBookingText()}}

  BACKGROUND VERIFIED
$100 - $1000 per event
If you need a D.J. for an upcoming Wedding Reception, Birthday Party, Christmas Party, New Year's Eve Party, School Dances, or Any Private Event, please call Century Sounds. Why not make your next event a memory no one will forget....BOOK YOUR EVENT IN THE NEXT 10 DAYS & YOU WILL GET $75 DOLLARS OFF YOUR EVENT (Offer not valid with other coupons and discounts). We are now offering private individual or group line dances for your next event. It will help start your event off on the right foot. This would be perfect for an upcoming bride or groom to be or wedding party. As well, offering photography and wedding/reception decoration packages.

Century Sounds has over 25 years of combined experience. We pride ourselves in being the industry leader professionalism, reliability, and being affordable for all different types of events. We preform over 200 events per year and 75% being Wedding Receptions. The remaining 25% is Company events, School Dances, College Functions, and any private parties.

We understand that your event is the result of much planning and effort, and we strive to provide the highest quality, professional staffing and sounds service possibly so that your event is completely successful and memorable.

Leave the entertainment to us that's what we do. Personality and professionalism all at affordable rates.

Brian Parish
Owner
DJ
(more)
Event DJ
Wedding DJ
Prom DJ
Bar Mitzvah DJ
Sweet 16 DJ
Proms
Weddings
Baby Showers
Bar Mitzvahs
Celebrations
Funerals
Happy Hours
Picnic
Bachelorette Parties
Concerts
Bat Mitzvahs
Bridal Showers
Events
Bachelor Parties
Banquets
Christenings
Conventions
Festivals
Fundraisers
Halloween Parties
Birthday Parties (Kids)
Birthday Parties (Adult)
First Communions
Luau Parties
Wedding Ceremonies
Wedding Receptions
Engagement Parties
Family Reunions
Rehearsal Dinners
Christmas Parties
Please note Century Sounds will also travel to Farmington, Johnson, Tontitown, Elm Springs, Springdale, Greenland, Prairie Grove, Cave Springs, Lowell, West Fork, Elkins, Goshen, Lincoln, Canehill, Rogers, Summers, Bentonville, Siloam Springs, Centerton, Gentry, Morrow, Winslow, Decatur, Westville, Hindsville, Watts, Wesley, Evansville, Avoca, Colcord.
1
0
0
FEATURED CLIENTS

YOUR EVERY EVENT MARKETPLACE
USER AGREEMENT
PRIVACY POLICY