presents World-Class EI, Brian Lee Howell:HE KNOWS OVER 500 ELVIS SONGS FROM MEMORY! Recreates 50s,60s,70s,Movies,Gospel,Christmas,68Comeback & more. PLUS:souvenirs,Meet&Greet,& outfit changes: GOLD LAME,BLK LEATHER,JUMPSUITS,MOVIE ATTIRE, etc. Over 30 wardrobe selections to keep your eyes entertained. Over 40 variations of appearances offered! #1 EI!
ARTIST & STAGE SHOW INFORMATION:
"Bringing It Back" Productions is a representative of World-class Impersonator, Brian Lee Howell. (We have other Professional Impersonators on our roster but, Brian is our featured entertainer.) He has been performing since 2004 and, unlike most others of his kind, this is his FULL-TIME CAREER. He travels anywhere. At every show, you will witness a high quality performance from a professional artist who truly represents Elvis' legacy accurately and with that certain charisma that Elvis possessed. Brian has performed in 11 states, over 500 cities, and has appeared both locally and nationally on T.V., Radio, and Magazines. He has even portrayed Elvis in a musical role, been filmed for a documentary, cast in an art film, and been a featured artist in a book. Brian Lee Howell continues to amaze audiences everywhere in his show entitled, "ELVIS: Pieces Of My Life!"
Brian knows over 500 Elvis songs from memory, and has a 5-octave vocal range...just like Elvis! Taken from the name of an Elvis song, this show is a story-line production that depicts pieces of Elvis's career...highlighting every era including the '50s, '60s, '70s, Movies, the '68 Comeback Special, Gospel Performances, Christmas Hits, Concerts, and more. Distinct sets contain songs from that particular time, each with its own defined style, along with a wardrobe that represents that scene. You will witness authentic outfit changes such as the Gold Lame jacket, a vast array of Movie attire, the Black Leather outfit, '68 Gold jacket, Jumpsuits, and more. Throughout the show, the audience will listen to narrations that direct them to the next scene. Next to all of these features, the show also includes commentary, free souvenirs, props, stage routines, and a "Meet & Greet" session afterwards for pictures, autographs, & special purchases. There are over 40 variations of shows and appearances offered! The great thing about Brian is that he is not restricted to just one era. While keeping the crowd's attention with the different outfit changes, Brian shares history throughout the show by stepping into character, and portraying the role accurately and completely...it's like you are watching Elvis again! And, since Brian knows so many songs, special requests are never a problem. Want to get a taste of Elvis from every again? Watch as all the pieces come together for the complete Elvis experience!…"ELVIS: Pieces Of My Life."
SHOWS & APPEARANCES OFFERED:
- "Pieces Of My Life" (Highlights all eras)
- "The Silver Screen" (Movie Themes)
- '68 Comeback Special
- "Shake, Rattle & Roll" (1950s)
- "The Sixties Edition" (1960s)
- "The Final Touch" (1970s)
- Live Concert Recreations
- "He Touched Me" An Elvis Gospel Tribute
- "The Wonderful World Of Christmas"
- "Request The Best" (Complete Request Show)
- "Meet & Greet" Appearance
- Singing Telegram (As low as $140. ASK FOR DETAILS.)
- Phone-A-Friend (As low as $35. ASK FOR DETAILS.)
- Various '50s jackets (Pink, Blue, Red, Ivory, Blue & White pinstripe, Grey tweed, Brown tweed, Cream tweed)
- Gold Lame Jacket
- Blue Jean outfit (from movie "Loving You")
- Teddy Bear suit (from movie "Loving You")
-"Jailhouse Rock" convict outfit (from movie "Jailhouse Rock")
- Grey Sweater/Black pants (Baby I Don't Care outfit from movie "Jailhouse Rock")
- Brown shirt, brown scarf, black pants (from movie "King Creole")
- Ivory blazer, White shirt, Black tie, Black pants (Trouble outfit from movie "King Creole")
- Black Tuxedo (from 1960 Frank Sinatra Timex Special)
-"G.I. Blues" uniform (from movie "G.I. Blues")
- Red Hawaiian shirt/Khaki pants (from movie "Blue Hawaii")
- Cream Tweed blazer, White shirt, Yellow tie, Black pants (Rock-A-Hula outfit from movie "Blue Hawaii")
- Light blue jean shirt/Blue jean pants (from movie "Follow That Dream")
- Cream Tweed blazer, White shirt, Black tie, Black pants (I Don't Wanna Be Tied outfit from movie "Girls!Girls!Girls!")
- Black Suit (Return To Sender outfit from movie "Girls!Girls!Girls!")
- Dark Grey blazer, White shirt, Black tie, Black pants (from movie "It Happened At The World's Fair")
- Black Matador jacket (from movie "Fun In Acapulco")
- Cream Tweed blazer, White shirt, Black tie, Black pants (Bossa Nova Baby outfit from movie "Fun In Acapulco")
- Cream Tweed blazer (Come On Everybody outfit from movie "Viva Las Vegas")
- Red Blue Jean jacket, Light Blue Jean shirt, Blue Jean pants (from the movie "Roustabout")
- Black shirt/Black pants (from movie "Girl Happy")
- Deep Blue blazer, White shirt, Black pants (from movie "Spinout")
- Black blazer, Maroon turtleneck, Grey pants (from movie "Easy Come, Easy Go")
- Blue "Speedway" jacket (from movie "Speedway")
- White Suit (from movie "Trouble With Girls")
- Black Leather outfit (from 1968 Comeback Special)
- 1969 Red Vest
- 1970s Flowered Puffy Shirt
- 1970s Red Puffy Shirt/Black Pinstripe Pants (TTWII Rehearsal outfit)
- 1970s Light Blue Puffy Shirt
- Black Macrame Belt
- Gold International Belt
- White Concho Jumpsuit
- Blue Pinwheel Jumpsuit
- Black Cisco Kid Jumpsuit
These are based on your available space and budget. Fess range from $275 to $1500 depending upon reasonable distance.
- One man show with Professional Backing Tracks
- 3 or 4-piece Band (his official band, "The Stunning Cunning Band")
"JUST A LITTLE BIT"
For those performances which are for a bigger crowd but, much shorter than a full performance, we call that "Just A Little Bit." Taken from Elvis's 1973 release entitled, Just A Little Bit, this is a compact, mini show and we offer several options. This is like a singing telegram but, for a much larger audience. First, if you have any special song requests, let us know. Check out Brian's songlist for a complete listing or, make it easy and just leave it up to him. Brian will pick 2-6 of the perfect songs for the occasion or take on-the-spot special requests from the guests. Then, Brian will decide on the attire and make it appropriate for the occasion. Just provide us with the date, time, name, and location, and we will arrange it for you. For certain occasions, we prepare a free customized gift for recipients. They will also receive another souvenir given during the performance. It is just a small gesture we do for them to make the event a little more special. When we have gathered all the details, we will arrange the performance. After the show, a "Meet & Greet" session will take place for pictures, autographs, and conversation. Sound equipment will also be provided. (We have a powerful and professional compact one-speaker system that will accommodate any sized room and cover up to 500 people. It will only take 5 minutes to set up.) If you want a show but, do not have the time or money, make this your selection. You get a brief glimpse of the real thing!
"SINGING TELEGRAM" (As low as $275. ASK FOR DETAILS.)
Our "Singing Telegrams" are offered with two options: 1) Acapella (no music, just vocals) OR 2) One small speaker with Mic & Music. (For the 2nd option, electricity must be provided and designated so the person who comes in before Brian will have immediate access to hook it up. It should take no longer than 5 minutes. If in need of a complete and total surprise, space is limited, or if venue won't allow music, acapella would be best. But, they will not know that Elvis is about to appear just by the other person setting up. Either way, the fee will be the same.) Next, choose your song selections (up to 2, if for a birthday, Happy Birthday is included for free). Need help? Check out Brian's songlist for a complete list...there are over 500. Or, make it easy and leave it up to Brian. He will pick the perfect songs for you or even take request during the visit. Then, make your wardrobe selection. If you have a preference, let us know. If not, Brian will decide on the attire and make it appropriate for the songs chosen. Lastly, provide us with the date, time, name, location, and your special message, and we will arrange delivery. Also, if you have any special instructions for Brian or message that you would like him to share on your behalf, we will make sure he includes it. We even offer a FREE gift for certain occasions. In these cases, we prepare a customized CD that will be made just for them and personalized with their name. There will also be at least one other souvenir given during the visit. Finally, when all these points come together, Brian will make the delivery. Afterwards, a "Meet & Greet" session will take place for pictures, autographs, and conversation with the guests. After everything is said and done, the "Singing Telegram" should last no longer than 15 to 20 minutes depending on conversations.
"PHONE-A-FRIEND" (As low as $35. ASK FOR DETAILS.)
We also offer a "Phone-A-Friend" selection. If you are still not sure of what to get that special someone, take this small step and request the "Phone-A-Friend." Have a request, make a request, and have Elvis call them up and sing that special tune(s) over the phone. When they hear, "Hi, this is Elvis Presley," you better believe they will be surprised. This is great for any occasion, holiday, or just to say "Hello." Just give us the name and the number, and Brian will make it happen. It is something they will always remember it. So, make it special...make it ELVIS!
*NOTICE: "BRINGING IT BACK" PRODUCTIONS REALIZES THAT EVERY EVENT IS DIFFERENT IN VENUE, SIZE, AND BUDGET. PRICE RANGE SHOWN ON PRESS KIT REFLECTS THE SINGING TELEGRAM DELIVERY UP TO THE BAND PRICE. WE WILL BE GLAD TO WORK WITH YOU WHAT EVER THE CASE MAY BE. NO MATTER WHICH OPTION YOU CHOOSE, YOU WILL BE SATISFIED IN THE END! ______________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________
"I assure you, Brian Lee Howell is something else! I promise, you won't be disappointed!"