FINALLY!! An Affordable DJ Service that will cater to ALL of your needs!! Experienced, Professional DJ's with fine tuned skills to deliver perfect performances! We have the largest library of Classic Oldies you will find, plus all of the latest music is updated weekly!! We play clean versions of all your favorite songs and we also have Remixes and Dance version of all the latest hits!! Our DJ professional will work with you from beginning to end to ensure your event is a complete success. EFFECT LIGHTING & FOG MACHINES AVAILABLE!! PLUS WE PAY YOUR BOOKING FEE!!
With us you get a great price but also the best DJ's in the business. That is our mission, our goal, and what we will continue to deliver!
***Category 5 Productions vs. The Other Guys***
1. Quality & Value - Best quality great value, and top notch equipment, not just low prices. Would you choose your venue, caterer, or photographer just because they had the lowest price you could find? The DJ is the most important part of your event, he/she can make or break it. No matter what DJ you decide to choose, basic rule of thumb is, you get what you pay for.
2. Pricing - I'd like to tell you that I can do your event for $275, but that just wouldn't be realistic. The average 4 hour event requires about 8 hours of work. There's planning and consulting with you over the phone or in person, loading the gear, travel to get to the venue, unloading the gear into the venue, setup time, actual performance time, tear down time, load out from the venue, more travel and finally unloading and storing the gear. My smallest show contains about $10,000 worth of gear & music. At $275, that works out to $34 per hour. After taxes and other operating expenses, it's more like $25 per hour. At $25 per hour, it would take over 1,200 hours of work to show a profit operating a legitimate DJ service at $275 per event. It really makes you wonder what corners the $275 guys must be cutting!
3. Talent - This is the hardest area for a consumer to evaluate. This is also the difference between a good DJ and a Great DJ. Our DJ's do live mixing, and we always go off the feel of the crowd in front of us. This is how we exceed expectations, regardless of diversity or age difference of our audience. Simply put, this requires a great deal of Talent. Anybody can show up with a laptop or an Ipod and play music. That is not a DJ, that is a Jukebox. We are "REAL DJ's", with digital turntables and we provide "music entertainment", there is a huge difference.
4. Experience - Our DJ's have at least 12 years experience minimum (each). Don't be fooled by claims of 30 years experience, when there are 8 DJ's and they all add up to 30 yrs of experience. Ask about YOUR DJ!! When you call Category 5 Productions, you will be speaking with the DJ that will do your event. No surprises!!
5. Referrals - Most of our business comes from referrals and word of mouth. Visit our website where you can see tons of testimonials and rave reviews of our performances. People generally won't refer your services to others if they were not happy with what you did for them (would you?). We know this, we just want you to know it too.