Ostrich Hat, The band with the crazy name wants to make your next private party, wedding or corporate function a fun, crazy, memorable one!
Don't settle for the typical, over priced private party band, playing halfheartedly through tired standards. Let us turn up the energy and throw a real party!
Ostrich Hat's high energy show contains songs from every genre of popular music from the classics to modern top 40 and everything in between. We play all upbeat, fun songs that will get any crowd dancing and partying all night long. The majority of our show is delivered in a high energy medley format. We group several songs together like a DJ in a dance club would. This allows us to go non-stop from song to song, keeping the party going!
Ostrich Hat can entertain anywhere adjusting accordingly, from big clubs to small restaurants and from huge weddings in grand ballrooms to intimate affairs, we can handle it all. We are also available as a trio for smaller events.
Ostrich Hat can practically guarantee a great time anytime we play and we have quickly become one of the premier cover bands in Northeastern Pennsylvania. We are an independent band that is not represented by an agency. This allows us to pass the savings on to you, our clients. We provide an agency quality band without the agency price!
MEMBERS OF OSTRICH HAT HAVE PERFORMED AT THE FOLLOWING NOTABLE VENUES:
* Princeton University, Princeton, NJ
* Tioga Downs Casino, Nichols, NY
* Club La Vela, Panama City, FL
* Mr. Ed's Bar & Grille, Port Clinton, OH
* Breaker's At Mohegan Sun Casino, Wilkes-Barre, PA
* Camelback Ski Resort, Tannersville, PA
* Lake Naomi Club, Pocono Pines, PA
* Penn's Peak, Jim Thorpe, PA
* The Woodlands Inn & Resort, Wilkes-Barre, PA
* Bucknell University, Lewisburg, PA
* Bottleneck's, Wilkes-Barre & West Hazleton, PA
* West End Ale Haus, Bloomsburg, PA
* Cooper's, Scranton, PA
* High Mountain Craft Beer Festival, Hazleton, PA
* Nick's Lake House, Lake Harmony, PA
* Beech Mountain Lakeside Lounge, Beech Mountain, PA
* Pub In The Pines, Pocono Pines, PA
* Thirst T's, Olyphant, PA
* Bar Louie At Mohegan Sun Casino, Wilkes-Barre, PA
* Genetti's, Wilkes-Barre, PA
* The V-Spot, Scranton, PA
* Sands Casino Resort, Bethlehem PA
* Eagle Rock Resort, Hazle Township, PA
* Knoebels Amusement Park, Elysburg, PA
* The Pig Pen, Allentown, PA
* Split Rock Resort, Lake Harmony, PA
* Colonial Pines, Lewisburg, PA
* Gullifty's Underground, Camp Hill, PA
* Chicago Restaurant and Club Gravity, Allentown, PA
* Bull Run Tap House, Lewisburg, PA
* Jim Thorpe Memorial Hall, Jim Thorpe, PA
* Creekside Grove, Lenoxville, PA
* Northslope Brewing Company, Dallas, PA
* Mountain Valley Country Club, Barnesville, PA
* Ale Mary's, Scranton, PA
We hired Ostrich Hat to play at our wedding and they were incredible. They learned to play our first dance and the mother/son dance (which were pretty obscure tunes). They were professional and a pleasure to deal with every step of the way. They were also one of the most reasonably priced bands out there. I would absolutely hire them again and couldn't recommend them highly enough.
Ostrich hat provided an excellent mix of music that ALL my wedding guests enjoyed. ...from the very young to the older crowd. Their show presence and their electricity had the entire wedding reception dancing, laughing, and genuinely enjoying themselves the entire night! Loved them!!
This band was amazing and every band member was very polite and professional. Will be using them again for my next event!
Always our favorite band to go out and see. As a result, we hired them for our wedding. They were awesome. Good variety of songs that had all ages on the dance floor. Ostrich Hat made our wedding more awesome!
Such a great time! Thank you to Jeff & all the guys in Ostrich Hat for making my bestie's big day an absolute blast!
We would definitely invite Ostrich Hat back for future events.
You guys were GREAT for when we renewed our vows and made the reception a blast!
We hired Ostrich Hat to play at our strawberry festival and they were awesome! Would highly recommend them and we are looking forward to having them back next year!