2015 - Nominated for a Lehigh Valley Music Award
2014 - Voted one of Philadelphia's Top Cover Bands by CBS Philly!
You CAN afford a live band! Sunshine Symphony is an experienced, professional, five-piece band that strives to provide an exciting, energetic performance for your wedding or special event, with a diverse song selection to please all age groups. Sunshine Symphony features two lead singers - a male lead, and a female lead - and that allows us to sing male-fronted or female-fronted songs, or even duets.
Our Standard Wedding Package (our Gold Package) starts when your Cocktail Hour starts and includes:
- DJ-Style playlists for breaks during cocktails and dinner, and in-between sets.
- Live music for Bridal Party introductions, first dance and special dances.
- Two hours of performance time after your meal.
- The band will learn up to three songs to be performed at any point during the reception.
- A professional emcee to make announcements and keep the reception flowing.
- All sound equipment and our basic lighting package, plus set up and break down.
- Extra performance time @ $500/hourly
- Live Cocktail Hour Music starting at $250
- Live Ceremony Music starting at $125
- Sound Support for your Ceremony starting at $125
Why Hire Sunshine Symphony for Your Wedding?
- You, our client, are our first priority. We always want to ensure your personal satisfaction because our professional reputation is very important to us. We will be at your venue on time, and prepared. Our equipment is top-notch and maintained regularly.
- We are perfectionists. You may not think about things like feedback, sound levels, the flow of the music, and the volume of your dinner music (and you probably don't want to, either), but we do. When it comes to performing, absolute perfection is our goal, and we're not satisfied with "good enough."
- We're experienced. Christine and Ricky have fronted one of the most popular area wedding bands for the last seven and three years, respectively. Ricky, with his duo, has performed at weddings for six years, and was a wedding DJ for four years. Our band members have been performing professionally for years as well, at weddings, parties, and other events, large and small.
- We are poised and professional. Christine was a radio personality for a decade and takes her emceeing duties very seriously, whether she's introducing your bridal party or making a brief announcement. Ricky has been leading bands for more than 15 years, and worked as a DJ and karaoke host for four. It may not seem important, but having someone comfortable and confident can make or break your introductions.
- We are honest. We pledge to deliver what we say we're going to deliver, abide by our contract terms, and make you, the customer, our most important priority. We are so honored that you'd consider having us perform for one of the most exciting, important, and memorable days of your life. Thank you for considering hiring us for your wedding or special event.