Interested in excellence, something special? We've played parties for rock stars: Tom Petty, Counting Crows, Sheryl Crow, Kid Rock (twice), Train, Dave Matthews (twice), Scoprions and others. Other clients include Fortune 500 and S&P 500 companies, Armed Forces, nonprofits, municipalities and more. Best Of Award 2017, 2016, 2015- Will receive for 2018.
Excellent Song List: We draw from over 100 popular artists, all decades, '50s to present- wide variety.
We've played over 750 events (80 through Gigmasters)- Formal, Casual, Large, Intimate, Rockin', Mellow, for young & old.
We're Self-Contained: very fine sound system, stage lighting, music playback & more.
Please see our superb client reviews, 56 on this profile, 100+ (many recent) on our website: goodcopbadcop.rocks
Here are some recent reviews:
* Sept 29, 2018, Peter hired band, niece's Wedding Reception, his estate, Fresno: “I hired Ken and his crew from Good Cop Bad Cop this last weekend for my nieces wedding here in Fresno and all I can say is WOW!! Not only was the music incredible but the skill of each musician coupled with the fabulous sound they produced made the evening a HUGE hit. As I love the harmonica I asked Ken if he could bring along an extra band member and he rolls up with no other than Big Harmonica Bob- an international blues harp legend!! The sound they produced and the positive interaction with the party attendees made the night one to remember. Every step along the way Ken was professional courteous and on point. He did everything he said he was going to do and more. If you're having a party and you need a GREAT BAND don't look any further – hIre GOOD COP BAD COP!!”
* Sept 16, 2018, Donna hired duo for husband's Memorial / "Life Celebration," Elks Lodge, Fullerton: "Thank you, Ken, you surely made his Celebration beautiful!"
* Sept 15, 2018, Mary hired band, her Annual End of Summer Luau, Valencia: "Good Cop Bad Cop was the best band I have ever hired...and I have hired quite a few. Their talent and sound is beyond measure and amazing, as well as their professionalism. I cannot say enough good things about them -- except hire them -- you will not be disappointed. EXCELLENT BAND!"
* Jun 2, 2018, Chris, with Apple Valley Chamber of Commerce, hired band, Summer Hops Brewfest (2,500 attendees), Lion's Park, Apple Valley: "The band was incredibly professional, arrived well before their scheduled time to be prepared and each member of the band had a wonderful and pleasant attitude and were so easy to work with. Most importantly, our Brewfest crowd LOVED them! So professional and talented. Their song selection was perfect and played in a style that fit our audience perfectly. Would have no qualms whatsoever to hire Good Cop Bad Cop again...and again!"
* May 12, 2018, Naomi hired duo, her 50th birthday & house warming, Playa del Rey: “Good Cop Bad Cop absolutely rocks! Our guests were positively enthralled with their music and vocals. They are the real deal - total pros, and some of their covers are pretty much indistinguishable from the originals. Hiring them as a duo is a no-brainer - their sound is huge, just like having a full band. And the variety of songs is incredible - 70s, 80s, 90s and beyond; GCBC plays all the best songs that make up the soundtrack to our lives. We will be hiring them again! Naomi & Noah Hochman, Playa del Rey”
* Mar 31, 2018, Lloyd hired duo, his 30th birthday, Hollywood Hills: "I hired Ken as a Duo for my 30th birthday party. Ken's voice and performance was fantastic. They have a great list of songs and were more than willing to adjust their set list to accommodate the crowds preferences. We would definitely have Ken and the team back for the next party we throw!!!"
* Nov 18, 2017, Harriette hired duo, Leora Hadassah Group, fundraiser, Hotel Montage, Beverly Hills: "Good Cop Bad Cop were WONDERFUL! They played the music that EVERYONE loved and was familiar with. The amazing thing was that the audience was comprised of a mostly wealthy and upscale people who are very sophisticated. They are used to the "best of everything" and that is their lifestyle...So many of them complimented the band and was so very pleased with them and their music! It was a HUGE SUCCESSFUL evening and mostly due to the wonderful music of Good Cop Bad Cop! Thank you so much for helping to make this evening so enjoyable. Harriette Spero"
* Sept 16, 2017, Marian hired band for her 50th birthday, home, San Diego: "These guys were absolutely amazing, I was literally in awe the whole time. Ken's vocals are as close to the real deal and the band members were great!! Every song they played had everyone singing along and dancing! This band is a must for your next party. Check out their song list and you'll see what I mean. I highly recommend Good Cop Bad Cop. Our night was a magical memorable evening. They made my 50th perfect! Thank you!!"