GOOD COP BAD COP clients include Dave Matthews, Tom Petty, Sheryl Crowe, Kid Rock, Jack FM, US Navy, National Guard, Activision, Anthem Blue Cross, Live Nation, Sizzler USA, Target, cities of Los Angeles, Long Beach, Santa Monica, Culver City- many more. Over 700 events, all kinds- large to intimate, formal to casual, ballrooms to backyards. FLEXIBLE PRICING.
We're self-contained (excellent sound system, stage lights and more); we handle everything- making it very easy for you.
We have a perfect 5-star rating on Gigmasters because clients love us musically and professionally. Our numerous superb reviews explain what makes us exceptional, even special; there are 15 in the REVIEWS section of our profile. (40 more on our official website.) Here are some others:
* Bob Maron, Executive Producer, Anger Management, and Charlie Sheen's manager, regarding the band playing his wife's 50th Birthday Party: "It would simply be impossible for us not to work together again! You guys were so high energy and so entertaining- You are now my official GO-TO band!! I think it would be cool to do a party right on the set of Anger Management."
* Peggy, bride: "Good Cop Bad Cop absolutely made our Malibu wedding. In fact, when our former venue couldn't accommodate a band we changed our venue 6 weeks out so that GCBC could perform on our special day. Kenny was great to work with from beginning to end - extremely professional and a super nice guy who really knows his stuff with music and sound. The band complimented our event perfectly - playing lively dance music, to a few ballads, to chill dinner music. They even learned four songs for our event at our request!! Every member of the band had a smile on their face the entire time and you can tell they are passionate about performing. They sounded amazing, and no one wanted the night to end because we were dancing so much. Every one of our guests who we've talked to since the party say that Good Cop Bad Cop is hands-down the BEST wedding band they have ever heard."
* Melissa, Creative Marketing Arts, hired the duo for 2 corporate events: "We have used Good Cop Bad Cop 2 times for events. We love Ken! Good Cop Bad Cop has such great energy. The crowd was captivated. His smooth tone was relaxing. And when he kicked it up a notch, it wasn't too rowdy, perfect for any crowd really, young, old and EVERYONE in between! Ken has a wonderful voice. The music was especially nice for those dining or enjoying coffee outdoors. I would definitely recommend Good Cop Bad Cop for any event, private party or home entertaining. The band can project for outside or toned down for inside. And what was really nice was the quality of sound was clear and upbeat, not strained and obnoxious. The band is very versatile!"
* John Powers, Torrance Cultural Arts Center, City of Torrance, CA; Mr. Powers booked the band for a park concert: "GCBC is the best cover band in LA. They do great songs in a unique way. They discover the song in themselves, rather than trying to reproduce what has come before. And Ken is a great vocalist."
* Maury, "man in the crowd"at the Rock the Soulstice Festival, Main St, Santa Monica, Main Street Merchant's Association, wrote: "YEAH! You guys Rocked It at Soulstice 2012! Even my Octogenarian parents and teenage daughter dug it! (Did you know you had multi-generational appeal?)"
* Gina, regarding the duo playing her St. Patrick's Day party: "My husband and I hired Good Cop Bad Cop to play our St. Patrick's day house party. We could not be happier with our decision and cannot express enough what an amazing and talented band they are!! We had 75 guests at our party and they all raved about the band. Several of our friends commented that the band made the party!! It was so exciting for us to see all of our friends dancing, singing along and genuinely having a great time. They had great song selections and inspired our guests to get in a fun and festive mood; despite the cold and rainy weather. The band was very friendly, professional and organized! We definitely plan on hiring them for our future parties. We highly recommend Good Cop Bad Cop!!"
* Crystal, of Riverstone Residential Group, San Diego, hired the band for the Grand Opening of Circa 37 (luxury apartment complex): "You guys did a FANTASTIC job- We loved every bit of it!! You seriously have such a good energy, great voices and awesome vibe."
* Elena, regarding the duo playing her 40th birthday party, Coronado Island, San Diego: "Ken and Todd did an amazing performance for my 40th birthday party in my backyard. The music was full and rich and you would never guess that it was only a duo performing. My guest list ages ranged from 25 to 80 and all of them were able to enjoy the performance. Neighbors that did not attend the party asked who they were and had their own gathering in my driveway to listen to the concert. I can't wait for my next opportunity to book Good Cop Bad Cop again."