700+ events (59 with Gigmasters), Full 5-Star Rating; Best of Awards 3 years in a row, 2015, 2016, 2017; only great reviews- GOOD COP BAD COP clients rock stars, major corporations, Armed Forces, nonprofits, municipalities and more. Who? Which? See our website: goodcopbadcop.ROCKS. We play ALL KINDS OF EVENTS: large, intimate, formal, casual- "ballrooms to backyards." We're not cops.
We're self-contained (very fine sound system(s), stage lighting, music playback- more).
NOTHING SPEAKS FOR US BETTER THAN OUR CLIENTS- See 38 superb reviews in REVIEWS section of this profile (70+ on our website, goodcopbadcop.rocks) Here are some:
* Nov 18, 2017, Harriette hired duo, Leora Hadassah Group, fundraiser, Hotel Montage, Beverly Hills: "Good Cop Bad Cop were WONDERFUL! They played the music that EVERYONE loved and was familiar with. The amazing thing was that the audience was comprised of a mostly wealthy and upscale people who are very sophisticated. They are used to the "best of everything" and that is their lifestyle...So many of them complimented the band and was so very pleased with them and their music! It was a HUGE SUCCESSFUL evening and mostly due to the wonderful music of Good Cop Bad Cop! Thank you so much for helping to make this evening so enjoyable. Harriette Spero"
* Sept 16, 2017, Marian hired band for her 50th birthday, home, San Diego: "These guys were absolutely amazing, I was literally in awe the whole time. Ken's vocals are as close to the real deal and the band members were great!! Every song they played had everyone singing along and dancing! This band is a must for your next party. Check out their song list and you'll see what I mean. I highly recommend Good Cop Bad Cop. Our night was a magical memorable evening. They made my 50th perfect! Thank you!!"
* Valerie Lord, Executive Director, Hollywood Police Activities League, regarding band, Avalon Theater, Hollywood: "Hollywood PAL hired Good Cop Bad Cop for our Annual PAL Awards Gala which is a fundraising dinner for 375 guests. The event was a huge success 100% because of them! All night, guests were walking by me complimenting the band and telling me how much they loved the music. GCBC's music choices were perfectly on point, covering each decade as we wanted. The guys were fun, energetic, and so amazingly easy to work with and professional. I barely gave them any direction, and they knew what to do, how to do it, and turned the evening into an incredible experience. I cannot thank you enough, Good Cop Bad Cop. You guys were amazing. Now, we can't have a party without you!"
* Peggy, bride, hired band, Malibu West Beach Club: "Good Cop Bad Cop absolutely made our Malibu wedding. In fact, when our former venue couldn't accommodate a band we changed our venue 6 weeks out so that GCBC could perform on our special day. Kenny was great to work with from beginning to end -- extremely professional and a super nice guy who really knows his stuff with music and sound. The band complimented our event perfectly -- playing lively dance music, to a few ballads, to chill dinner music. They even learned four songs for our event at our request!! Every member of the band had a smile on their face the entire time and you can tell they are passionate about performing. They sounded amazing, and no one wanted the night to end because we were dancing so much. Every one of our guests who we've talked to since the party say that Good Cop Bad Cop is hands-down the BEST wedding band they have ever heard. Peggy D."
* Lauren, bride, hired band, Rancho del Sol Pacifico, Malibu: " You guys were absolutely amazing! Everyone said hands down we had the best wedding they had ever been to and we all think it was due to the amazing band. Lots and lots of comments. When we get back from our honeymoon I will write a longer note about how amazing you all were."
* Mike, Emissary Media Group, hired duo, Beach Streets Downtown, Long Beach, an "open street" community event, Mar 3, 2016: "They were so easy to work and the crowd absolutely loved them. The Duo absolutely killed their set and people wanted more when they were done. I will be hiring them again for my next event."
* Nathan hired the duo, corporate event, CBRE (largest commercial realty company in the world), Beverly Hills office: "Ken was able to read the crowd and play appropriate music, we felt they did a great job for our corporate function and definitely would have them back. Ken was very easy to work with and much more professional than other dj's or cover bands that we have had at building events." (CBRE has hired Good Cop Bad Cop nine times, most recently, Sept 1, 2017.)