The Houston Bernard Band is a must see! Houston has assembled a group of musicians that bring vitality and grit to a stable of modern and classic country music. Their brand of original country music is fresh and hard hitting. Whether pleasing crowds with a "sing at the top of your lungs" country anthem, or delving into sophisticated improvisational state of the art honky-tonk pickin', this band will leave everyone in the room with a smile and a feeling of "Oh my goodness! Did that just happen!?" A guarantee to turn any event into a genuine boot scootin' hoe-down.
From Modern to Classic Country, all special events, weddings, private corporate events, We will definitely try to work within your budget.
- Opened for Montgomery Gentry at the House of Blues
We are the Band of the summer for 102.5 WKLB Parking lot parties for the country concerts at Xfinity center Summer 2015
- Opened for Jake Owen, Eli Young Band, Scotty McCreery, Old Dominion, Cassadee Pope, Dierks Bentley, John Michael Montgomery, 38 Special, Cadillac 3, Pure Prairie Leage, Kristian Bush, Tim McGraw, Luke Bryan, Chase Bryan, Billy Currington and many more.
- Nominated for Country Artist of the Year Limelight Magazine 2014
- On the Ballot for 2014 Grammys
- Nominated for Country Act of the Year 2015 and 2016 - New England Music Awards
- Video of the Year for our song, "Yoga Pants"
- Nominated Country Artist of the Year 2017 - Boston Music Awards
Old Dominion, Montgomery Gentry at the House of Blues, Jake Owen, Parmalee, Eli Young Band, Eric Church, Scotty McCreery, Dierks Bentley, Toby Keith, Love and Theft, Dustin Lynch, Darius Rucker, Cassadee Pope, Travis Tritt, Luke Bryan, Josh Thompson, Delbert McClinton, Cadillac 3, Marshall Tucker, Clare Dunn, Cassadee Pope, John Michael Montgomery, Clint Black, Lonestar, 38 Special, Colt Ford, Easton Corbin
Houston Bernard BIO
His uncle and father were known as the Rebel Brothers and were a staple in the Nashville and OKC country music scenes in the 1970s. They played back-up for artists such as Tanya Tucker, Dave Dudley, Wanda Jackson and Sleepy LaBeef, regularly crossing paths and swapping stories with the likes of Elvis Presley, Merle Haggard, Kiss and Willie Nelson. Johnny Bernard (uncle) has written songs for many country artists in Nashville including Reba McEntire.
Houston's Great Grandfather was the famous gunfighter George 'Bittercreek' Newcomb, a famous outlaw (captured in the Time-Life 'Gunfighters' book) who ran with the Dalton, James and Doolan gangs and a was Most Wanted man in the 1890s. It's this outlaw spirit that Houston carries with him to every show.