Three close friends once said of me:
Ron Greene should see a psychiatrist.
Ron Greene? I never know when he's serious.
Ron Greene is full of foolishness, but if you listen, you'll find he is a very wise man.
'"Two out of three ain't bad."
I do not tell many jokes; I'm old, and can't remember them for very long. Rather, I look around me, see the humor in everyday events, and share those humorous observations along to others. All are true, except for a few.
After hearing how Kay and I met, if one does not believe in God, he/she will definitely have doubts about their doubts.
I'll give you a hint:
Divorce is sad, as sad as can be,
Especially for Ron, a preacher was he.
His first wife said to him one day,
"A preacher's wife, I will not stay."
Two years passed, and then one day,
'I want a wife, with me to stay.'
Ron made a list, he looked it over, he met Kay, she bowled him over!
They met on a Saturday, the first four, he knew then.
On their first date, he was anxious, so anxious then.
On their second date, he looked to see,
and discovered that Kay was cavity free.
On the third date, he was certain, so certain was he,
he said, "I love you Kay, will you marry me?"
For the past 40 years, they have been true,
First two children, now 5 little ones, they're still not through.
One might ask, "Where his first wife might be?
She happily married, a preacher is he."
I know a thing or two about seeing the funny side of life. My humor isn't just for Baby Boomers; everyone will find my stories funny.
Having been around churches, even in the ministry, I know what will make church folks laugh.
Look over a few of the titles or lines from the stories I tell:
1. She Struck Gold in Her Toilet Bowl
2. Grandpa's Ghosts in Walmart Men's Room. I used humor to dispel false beliefs, held by many folks, even Christians.
3. Cousin Charley's "Screaming Death" Funeral He didn't have a thing to wear.
4. "but the sign on your roof says"
5. "Ron, what was Brother Howie thinking?"
7. Ron Greene, The Faith healer
8. My Psychiatrist is my Urologist. It's a real time saver.
9. The Electric Bathtub
10. "Brother Luther! Drop that snake or I'll drop you!"
11. "Ron, why are there so many Baptist churches?"
I never run out of stories, they're happening all around me, everyday!
Many are Baby Boomer relevant, some are married couple relevant; all are funny,
BUT NONE are vulgar, no ugly words at all!
Once you have allowed me to quote a price, call me and I'll make you laugh in 30 seconds.