We are a full experience design and event production agency specialized in live events and entertainment driven activations. Our client portfolio includes socialites, professional sports teams (The Atlanta Hawks), corporate meeting planners (Your Event Solutions, Events of a Lifetime, Destination South), major corporations (Sales Force, Comcast), municipalities (The City of Duluth, City Springs Performing Arts Center) and creative agencies (Public School) to name a few. Our Entertainment Division can provide cost effective solutions in several talent categories including, but not limited to circus talent, jugglers, aerialists, fire performers, contortionists, dancers in a variety of styles, martial artists/stunt people, movie grade character actors, high level body painters, makeup artists and more for private events, corporate meetings, festivals, sponsor activations, PR stunts, etc. Our services range from a minimum of $500 for a single character and can go as high as your budget allows for events of any scale.
Here are some reasons clients choose us:
- Professionalism: our talent and staff is vetted to make sure they are capable of delivering high quality of talent based on your needs while following the correct etiquette for the occasion.
- High Level Creative: While we have great variety of prepackaged options, we also have an agency level creative team that can bring a variety of ideas to the table. This is where we shine best. We can provide ideas to help maximize your budget, talent, costume, makeup, crowd interaction, messaging, positioning, etc and ensure every aspect is aligned with your desired goals.
- Stellar Costuming and Makeup: we have a variety of good quality costumes in our shop to fit every occasion and can design custom looks if necessary to fit your event. We can also provide professional makeup to elevate the look of our talent.
- We are Insured: This is something most individual performers and small companies don't offer. You may save a little up front, but you are exposing yourself to a huge liability if the talent gets hurt on your property or event without insurance. This is not a place to cut corners. We make sure our performers are covered in case of injury during your event and can provide certificates of insurance to prove it. If you are choosing someone else, be sure to ask for their certificates of insurance.
- Production Value: This is important if you are looking for cohesive acts that fit the occasion and your needs. Whether you hire one member of our talent family or 50, we provide a great level of production capable of working with other aspects of your event, such as lighting, music, catering, etc, to ensure our talent has the highest impact possible.
-Stage Managers: We also provide stage managers/handlers if the talent needs it to ensure a seamless experience. Our stage managers can help supervise multiple pieces of talent, coordinate cues with A/V, assist with crowd control, etc.
-Variety of capabilities: Aside from providing high quality professional talent at competitive rates, we are also capable of providing A/V, Decor, stunt rigging, aerial fly systems, event production and logistics, choreography, costume design and set fabrication to bring your event visions to life.