Note: Selecting "No" will opt you out of receiving leads for Kids' Birthday Parties. You can always update your settings for this and other event types in the Profile tab by editing Event Type Selections.
Caricaturist from New York City, NY - Will travel up to 100 miles
MEMBER SINCE 2017
ACCEPTS ONLINE PAYMENTS
$100 - $200
ACCEPTS ONLINE PAYMENTS
My services include
- custom caricatures of 1-4 individuals per drawing
- option to choose traditional or digital media for caricature
- photo of guest with the caricature after the drawing is complete.
- guests get either a digital copy or original traditional drawing to keep
- turn around time is anywhere between 5-15 minutes depending on how
many people are in the drawing and how complex it is.
- live drawing digital replay add on (Hourly Rate+$50)
- social media integration for quick sharing (Hourly Rate+$50)
- printed copies of digital sketches (Hourly Rate+$50)
To ensure quality of my services, this is what I recommend at your event:
- find an area with a decent light source and two chairs, one for me, and one for the subject
- a small table/ desk for my aisle is helpful but not required. please indicate if that is not available to you and I will make accommodations.
- a 5-10 minute break would be appreciated if event exceeds 1 hour.
My name is Courtney Mason, Founder and Lead Sketch Artist of Sketchy People NYC. I pride myself on being a professional artist, people person, and event enthusiast. I thoroughly enjoy watching your guests come to life both in person and through a drawing. My objective is always to leave guests with a smile and a sketchy momento from your event. and an enjoyable experience that they will never forget! Born & raised in New Jersey, I always had a passion for the arts. I studied at the Hartford Art School and graduated with a B.F.A in Illustration in 2012. Since then have been working in both print/ digital media as an illustrator/ designer in NYC.
Courtney is great! Courtney has attended our events before and we always hear rave reviews from our guests. She handles herself with extreme professionalism and courtesy. She's a great addition to our event. - By Ann C. on December 15, 2016
A+! Courtney showed up on time, worked very nicely with all of our guests, including kids. Everyone enjoyed her and thought this type of service was pretty cool.
Happy client! - By Anton F. on December 30, 2015
Excellent Work! I truly enjoyed watching Courtney work & the excitement her caricatures brought to the event!
- By Melissa E. on November 12, 2015
Birthday Parties (Kids)
Birthday Parties (Adult)
SHARE THIS VENDOR
Please note Sketchy People NYC
will also travel to Long Island City, Brooklyn, North Bergen, Bronx, West New York, Union City, Weehawken, Flushing, Fairview, Edgewater, Hoboken, Jersey City, Ridgefield, Cliffside Park, Palisades Park, Fort Lee, Secaucus, Ridgefield Park, Leonia, Englewood Cliffs.