A powerful and engaging speaker, Ari rivets the audience with masterful storytelling, his honed wit and his keen eye on life. A journey in personal development like no other! "A Tony Robbins on Steroids" said one customer! Ari is the best selling author of “The Reference Point,” (Amazon, Kindle, B&N) and is an entrepreneur, businessman and philanthropist.
Ari has spent the last 20 years homing his kills in personal development (trained by the best coaches in the world) and with his own techniques and philosophy, he has helped inspire people from all over the world empowering employees, CEO's, Fortune Companies, business owners, athletes and families. He gives you the tools and "on the spot" training needed to sharpen your mental axe for success! Results are immediate and "ARE" typical!!!
Best Selling Author: "The Reference Point" (Amazon, Kindle, Barnes & Noble)
"The Mastery of the Seven Principals of Life" (Due Spring 2015)
Business & Training Background History
Aristides Priakos, or Ari as his friends call him, has business in his blood. He
has worked with some of the biggest names in the financial services industry,
and was a bond trader and investment banker for most of his business career.
Ari now owns four companies, divides his time between speaking engagements, writing, running his companies
and his philanthropic endeavors domestic and abroad.
Business Career/Awards/Achievements/Best Selling Author
* Investment Banker managing multi-billion dollar portfolio to Wall St.
* Corporate & Personal Development Trainer and Success Coach
* Achievement Award Winner for The Entrepreneurs Association
* Guest Speaker for the realtors association of San Antonio, TX, San
Francisco, CA, Sacramento, CA and San Jose, CA
* Company Trainer, Director Level, Award winner, #10 in the world in
recruiting in over 20 countries with Travel Company
* Training Events & Public appearances: Las Vegas, NV, San Antonio, San
Francisco, CA, Los Angeles TX, Houston, TX.
* Company/Corporate Trainer, Director Level and award winner for Pre-
Paid Legal, LLC--former NYSE listed company/Los Angeles, CA
Sacramento, CA, San Francisco, CA and Las Vegas, NV. Hundreds of
personal appearances and trainings.
* Top producer Mortgage Banking Industry/Texas Top tier percentile of all
lenders in USA/ WOAI-AM Radio Personality for weekly investment/Real
* Actor/Comedian/Theater Production (television and stage resume
available on request) NBC Television/Universal Studios/M.O.W. (Movies
of the Week) SAG/AFTRA
* Headline Act in Stand-up comedy in Las Vegas, Chicago, Los Angeles and
throughout the United States
Books, Articles & Publications
* AUTHOR: “The Reference Point”
Written by: Aristides Priakos
On Amazon, Kindle, Barnes & Noble and all major bookstores.
© 2013 -all rights reserved
* Author "I, Alone" Mastering the Seven Principals of Life!
Written by: Aristides Priakos
© 2013 all right reserved (Due: Spring 2015)
Article & Date Published
* The Reference Point of Success Relationships Oct 25, 2013
* The Reference Point Personal Growth Oct 25, 2013
What to Expect from your time with Ari
Your coach for the event is Aristides Priakos, or Ari, as his friends call him. He has spent the last 20 years as a student of personal development, and has studied with some of the greatest success coaches in the world. Ari has spent years developing his own series that he now calls, “LifeForce into the WorkForce” He has honed his personal and people skills, from his background as an investment banker, an entrepreneur and a philanthropist, giving you a unique perspective on life through his eyes. He understands the operational side of companies extremely well, built huge teams in business and network marketing, is a published and best selling author of "The Reference Point," (Amazon, Kindle & B&N) , a highly successful businessman, and was a top producer at every company he worked for. This workshop is specifically designed and developed for corporations and their employees and management. From the CEO, to the personal greeter at your door, you will be equipped with the emotional tools to become more productive and improve all areas of your life at work, and at home.