I represent a group of independently operating TIPS-certified bartenders, experienced in the following areas:
* Proficiency in bar service, including mixology, beer, wine, and spirits
* Private event, restaurant, and banquet bar service
* Processing cash/credit card transactions in an efficient and timely manner
* Customer service
* Contracting leads for other professionally-trained bartenders experienced in all of these categories
The standard hourly rate is $35.00. Core services are provided up to 80 guests. The customer must provide alcohol, bar area, coolers, and waste basket. Mixers, fruits, garnishes, ice and bar table can be furnished by bartender at an additional charge upon request. I can also provide up to four additional bartenders to cover large events or if I am unavailable on the booked date.
I OFFER BOTH LIQUOR AND GENERAL LIABILITY INSURANCE UP TO $1,000,000 FOR EVENTS UP TO 100 GUESTS
Dr. Mix-A-Lot, LLC offers the following:
* A professionally dressed, friendly, and knowledgeable mixologist (up to 4)
* Full beverage service: wine, beer, alcohol, spirits and mocktails
* One half-hour bar setup
* One half-hour bar breakdown/cleanup
* Professional mixing equipment (i.e., pourers, shakers, strainers, paring knife, wine key, etc.)
* Cut garnishes
* Plastic cups
* Up to three additional, professionally trained bartenders
Another bartender will be placed in the event of my absence. See website for pricing options.
Get extra 15% off the hourly rate for allowing a tip jar. Additional discounts still apply. First-time customers get 25% off the first hour!
Add $2 per hour per 10 extra guests. Additional bartenders/servers can be provided for $120 each.
There is a $120.00 flat rate for parties lasting three hours or less (including setup/cleanup).
EXTRA SERVICES (one time fee added to total event quote)
* Unlimited Specialty Cocktails/Theme Drinks (ex: Margaritas, Mojitos, Long Islands, etc.)
$10 for up to 3 requests
$20 for up to 6 requests
* Hot Drinks and Frozen Drinks (ex: Hoddy Toddy, Daiquiri, Pina Colada, etc.)
$15 for up to 3 requests
$30 for up to 6 requests
* Event Planning Services (one alcohol quantity suggestion list plus advice for alcohol,mixers, garnishes, venue, equipment, etc.) --
$10.00 (Charge automatically applies to weddings and events over 99 guests)
* Provide and Transport Bar Table --
$20.00 (Up to two 6" foldable table with clean fine linen)
* Provide and Transport Ice (standard event requires 2/lbs per guest).
All service is professional and guaranteed. Guests will not be required to pay the Remaining Balance in the event of the following (Deposit is NON-refundable)
* Not dressed according to code (clean shirt, vest, bow tie, and tuxedo pants)
* Missing tools that effect service
* Arriving more than 30 minutes late (expect extenuating circumstances, in which case the guest will be notified)
* Lack of supplies as specified in contract
* Setup/cleanup not to the satisfaction of the guest
* Three or more customer complaints