Since Father's Day is this weekend it's natural that we're thinking about songs for the Father/Daughter dance. Here are our Top Ten choices for the father/daughter dance, and of course, because it's more fun, the Top 5 WORST choices!
10. Sunrise, Sunset - Fiddler on the Roof
9. Unforgettable - Natalie Cole
8. I Loved Her First - Heartland
7. My Girl - The Temptations
6. You Are My Sunshine
5. Through the Years - Kenny Rogers
4. Father and Daughter - Paul Simon
3. Daughter - Louden Wainright III
2. To Sir, with Love (Make it modern by using the Glee Soundtrack version)
1. Ballerina Girl - Lionel Richie
And of course, it wouldn't be any fun if we didn't also give you the top 5 LEAST appropriate songs for a father/daughter dance.
5. Father Figure - George Michael
4. Papa Don't Preach - Madonna
3. Fast Car - Tracy Chapman
2. White Wedding - Billy Idol
1. I Touch Myself - The Divinyls
On the off chance that you've never seen it, there's always this unique spin on the Father/Daughter dance (skip to about a minute in).