If you're expecting kids at your wedding, but don't want to hire separate entertainment for them, make sure to ask your band leader or DJ to add in a few songs that the kids might know, but that won't make the reception feel like a preschool dance party. Here are our top choices.
5. A Whole New World - from Aladdin
4. Part of His World - from The Little Mermaid
3. Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da - The Beatles (Ok not really a kid's song, but what sober adult listens to it?)
2. Four of Two - They Might Be Giants
1. When We Grow Up - Diana Ross (from Free to Be You and Me)