Last week we gave you the songs that most commonly appear on Do Not Play lists for weddings. For this week's song list we give you the strangest songs that brides and grooms reported putting on their Must Play lists for the wedding.
5. Living on a Prayer - Bon Jovi
4. Pour Some Sugar on Me - Def Leppard
3. I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor
2. Electric Slide (um, most people put that on the Do Not Play list)
1. I Like Big Butts - Sir Mix a Lot (let's hope this wasn't a surprise from the groom to the bride)
We also asked some of our members for odd requests that they've gotten:
Tim Adkins of Trilogy - You've Lost that Loving Feeling as the bridal party dance song
Zane Wooten of Sound Drivers - Why Don't We Get Drunk and Screw
Guitarist Tego Burke - Who's Sorry Now and I Knew the Bride (when she used to rock and roll)
DJ Thomas Pilkerton - The Chicken Dance (another one usually on the don't play list)
DJ Henry Rotzal - Little Willie Won't Go Home - Sweet
True confession, Swanee River was on my Must Play list. It was the first song my husband and I ever danced to.
What's the strangest song you've heard at a wedding?