At GigMasters, we help party planners find the perfect entertainment for their special event, and we love seeing the gorgeous parties that are the end result. A few weeks ago, we asked event planners to describe a “Spectacular Spring Party” that they designed for the chance to win a prize package worth over $900.
Today, we’re pleased to announce the Spectacular Spring Party Semi-Finalists, and your opportunity to vote for the winner. We received so many amazing submissions. The party entries vary greatly, but each one is gorgeous and creative. You can read the full party description and view the pictures by visiting each of the blogs. Read carefully, and make your decision.
How To Vote:
- Leave your vote in the comments below (on this Semi-Finalists blog post).
- One vote per person please!
- Voting ends Friday, March 2, 2012 at 12pm EST.
- The final winner will be notified by email and announced on March 5th.
Here are your Semi-Finalists:
1. Elle Designs is a boutique event design firm based out of Baltimore. Their spring party is a gorgeous Pink & White Wedding that is near and dear to this event planner’s heart. This wedding is full of delightful details.
2. Full service event planning company, Cherry Kissed Events shared a beautiful Vintage Tea Party, complete with bright flowers and a delicate party styling.
3. An Essential Event, a Colorado event planning company took us back in time with their spring party submission. Gale’s Groovy Sixties 60th birthday party has a ton of character, featuring everything from lava lamps to tye-dye.
4. Ohio’s own Veronica, Inc. Distinctive Event Planning showcased a party that busy moms would love – a relaxing, catered brunch. This party is a great way for moms to say goodbye to winter and hello to spring!
5. Serving the greater Philadelphia area, Classic Events by Kris plans all types of social events. Their spring party theme is quite unique, but perfect for the season. They designed a spring cleaning Accessory Swap Party with great colors and bold patterns.
6. New Jersey boutique event design firm, Gilded Girl Events, shared a Tuscan-inspired dinner event hosted for New York University’s School of Law. The warm tones and beautiful green colors certainly are fitting of spring.
7. An Enlightened Event, a California event planning company, entered a sweet spring Sip & See. This cute and casual gathering styled with the famous Tiffany blue is a great way to welcome a baby boy.
8. Georgia event planning and production company, Announce All Occasions, designed an elegant Princess Tea Party birthday celebration. Plenty of pink, white and glamour make this a fabulous affair.
These party planning perfectionists are competing for over $900 in prizes (including a Kindle Fire and $300 credit to GigMasters). We are also offering great prizes from WedLock Magazine, Two Bright Lights and Adoramapix.
Leave your vote in the comments below by Friday, March 2, 2012 at 12pm EST.