A Quinceanera (15th birthday) is a wonderful milestone event for a girl in the Latin community. For many, this coming of age celebration has become quite the social event – some of these parties are almost as elaborate as weddings! One of the most important parts of planning a fabulous Quince is hiring the right entertainment.
Bands, DJ’s and Variety Entertainers are all very popular selections for a Quince party. When you hire a Band or DJ you want to make sure that they have the perfect playlist for your event. We’ve put together some song suggestions for your Quinceanera playlist –with a mix of English and Spanish songs. This playlist has some classic songs that are sure to please everyone from Mom and Dad to the birthday girl herself! But, don’t forget to also mix in some of your favorite current pop tunes that will get your guests moving on the dance floor!
- Lee Ann Womack, “I Hope You Dance”
- Stevie Wonder, “Isn’t She Lovely”
- The Temptations, “My Girl”
- Marc Anthony, “My Baby You”
- Vicente Fernandez, “Mi Viejo”
- Rascal Flatts, “My Wish”
- Julio Iglesias, “De Nina A Mujer”
- Martina McBride, “In My Daughter’s Eyes”
- Phil Collins, “You’ll Be In My Heart”
- Chayanne, “Tiempo De Vals”