Certainly when you call up an entertainer to learn about their services, there are the standard questions to ask: price, package, and availability are all a part of this list. However, there are several key questions that are often overlooked by potential customers. Keep these five questions in mind on your call to make sure all of your bases are covered.
1. If the party will be outdoors, are you prepared to perform outside? If so, what special accommodations will you need? If it rains, how much space will you need inside?
2. How long have you been performing at children's parties? How many kids' parties have you done in the past 6 months? What age range do you typically perform for? Can you provide references?
3. Do you have insurance to cover anything that may go wrong?
4. Is the volume of your performance adjustable? (This is particularly helpful if your neighbors are close by)
5. Why should I choose you to entertain at my child's party?
These questions are often not a part of the standard ones you would ask, so keep them in mind next time you are hiring a kids' entertainer. Any questions we missed? Please let us know! Need entertainment ideas for your child's next party?
Check out our huge selection of variety entertainment and children's music bands.