New look, new important info. Please read our new Terms of Use and Privacy Policy, taking effect August 20th, 2016.

Reggae / R&B / Soul - Citlali Music & Kingsland

Acoustic Duo from San Diego, CA - Will travel up to 10 miles
MEMBER SINCE 2015
  ACCEPTS ONLINE PAYMENTS
BOOKED {{daysSinceLastBookingText()}}

  BACKGROUND VERIFIED
$200 - $600 per event
  ACCEPTS ONLINE PAYMENTS
Hello-



My name is Citlali (CITLALImusic) and I am a Neo Soul-R&B-Latin singer/songwriter from Oceanside, CA. I am also a lead singer of the Kingsland Reggae band (Kingsland reggae) from Fallbrook, CA.



As a band, we perform an eclectic variety of genres within reggae and have the ability to perform as a full band or as an acoustic duo or trio. Most of our material is original (70%) and the rest are covers (30%). Our sets, depending on the venue, range anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hours in length.



Draw:

Authentic Draw-150

Average Draw- 200

Largest Draw- 500



Fans: 2,515 (Facebook)


Recent Shows:

House of Blues (San Diego)

House of Blues (Los Angeles)

Hard Rock Hotel (San Diego)

Music Box (San Diego)

The Angelino (Belaire)

Tin Roof (San Diego)

XIV (Los Angeles)

Life on Wilshire (Los Angeles)

Le Deux (Los Angeles)

Aqua Lounge (Los Angeles)

Karmen Bar (Los Angeles)

Aztec Brewery (Vista, CA)

Boars Crossin (Carlsbad, CA)

Coyote Bar & Grill (Carlsbad, CA)

West Hollywood 4th of July Moonlight Festival EDI TV Network (Los Angeles)







Thank you for listening.

Sincerely,

Citlali Alvarado










(more)
Acoustic Duo
World Music Duo
Proms
Weddings
Baby Showers
Bar Mitzvahs
Celebrations
Funerals
Happy Hours
Picnic
Bachelorette Parties
Concerts
Bat Mitzvahs
Bridal Showers
Events
Bachelor Parties
Banquets
Christenings
Conventions
Festivals
Fundraisers
Halloween Parties
Meetings
Birthday Parties (Kids)
Birthday Parties (Adult)
First Communions
Luau Parties
Wedding Ceremonies
Wedding Receptions
Engagement Parties
Family Reunions
Rehearsal Dinners
Please note Reggae / R&B / Soul - Citlali Music & Kingsland will also travel to Poway, Rancho Santa Fe, Escondido, Del Mar, San Marcos, Santee, Solana Beach, Cardiff By The Sea, La Jolla, Encinitas, El Cajon, Lakeside, Ramona, La Mesa, Carlsbad, Vista, Lemon Grove, Spring Valley, Oceanside, Valley Center, Alpine, Coronado, Bonsall, Lincoln Acres, National City, Bonita, San Luis Rey, Chula Vista, Pauma Valley, Jamul.
38
0
4
FEATURED CLIENTS

YOUR EVERY EVENT MARKETPLACE
USER AGREEMENT
PRIVACY POLICY