JB Clark has been playing the guitar and singing since the age of 14. He has a Folk-Rock style and is an excellent vocalist who accompanies himself on acoustic guitar, and playing harmonica. In addition to original compositions, he performs many famous tunes with a focus on those from the 60's and 70's.
He is able to deliver a multi set performance in a club setting, or a focused and riveting "power set" in a concert style venue. He has a folk-rock quality that is clean and clear. JB's vocalizations are technically precise with a delivery that is personal and heart-felt. He not only entertains with his music, but also delivers an entertaining banter and a light hearted yet meaningful rapport with his audience.
JB Clark is a resident of Grapevine, Texas. JB has performed in Aviano, Italy – Piancavalo, Italy – Campio, Alaska – Galena, Alaska - Duluth, Minnesoa – Atlanta, Georgia and many clubs and restaurants in the DFW area.
The following is a list of some special events JB has performed at, in most cases more than once.
* Grapefest (Grapevine, TX)
* Mainstreet Days (Grapevine, TX)
* Fort Worth Stock Show (Fort Worth, TX)
* Young Artists of Texas Art Gallery (Keller, TX)
* Terlingua International Festival (Terlingua, TX)
* Vietnam Security Police Association (San Antonio, TX)
* Rise Adventure End of Summer Bash – charity event (Dallas, TX)
* 6th Annual Fruit of the Vine Gala Benefitting Kids Matter International 2010 (Dallas, TX)
Venues at which JB Clark has performed outside of Texas:
* The Spanish Door (St. Louis, MO)
* The Zodiac Room (Duluth, MN)
* Officers' Club (Duluth, MN)
* The Robin Hood Lounge (Duluth, MN)
* All Ranks Club (Campion, AK)
* All Ranks Club (Galena, AK)
* The Country Boy Inn (Piancavalo, Italy)
* Da Bepi's Café (Aviano, Italy)
* NCO/Officer's Club (Aviano AB, Italy)
* NCO Club (Camp Darby, Italy)
* Kopper Kettle (Frankfurt, Germany)
* Intercontinental Hotel (Kinshasa, Zaire)
* Hotel Eden (St. George's Bay, Malta)
* Yates Sports Pub (Johns Creek, GA)
* Marlowe's Tavern (Alpharetta, GA)
* Holiday Inn (Columbus, OH)
* Beaver's Music Hall (Horseshoe Bend, AR)
* Staybridge Suites (Omaha, NE)