Cinco de Mayo, also known as May 5th, is the perfect day to host a spicy fiesta! When planning your Cinco celebration, amazing music is a must. If you are looking to add some authenticity to your event, consider hiring a Mariachi band, flamenco guitarist or salsa band to perform. Or, maybe you would prefer to have a DJ be the life of your party. Whether you go band or DJ, there are a few songs that must make the party playlist, and we've put them all together so you can have a listen.
1. Bidi Bidi Bom Bom - Selena
2. Senorita - Justin Timberlake
3. Macarena - Los Del Rio
4. La Bamba - Los Lobos and Ritchie Valens
5. Quiero Que Me Quieras - Gael Garcia Bernal
6. La Isla Bonita - Madonna
7. Oye Como Va - Santana
8. Bring It On Home - Diego Bernal
9. Un, Dos, Tres, Maria - Ricky Martin
10. La Cucaracha - El Chicano
Visit our Cinco de Mayo party planning post for more ideas and inspiration.
What other songs should be on our Cinco de Mayo party playlist? Let us know in the comments below.