We danced all night at my wedding reception. They are the best. I'm still singing "Mustang Silly" and the wedding was over a week ago. Working with Cozy was easy. He even made me a jazz CD to play at my cocktail hour! I didn't start planning my October wedding until June and thought I would never find a great band. I, in fact, found a fantastic band! Thank you for making my reception memorable!
The Blue Gardenia Motown Groove Control Band will also make all announcements, introductions of the bride and groom, the toasts, the first dance, cake cutting, the father & daughter and mother & son dance. Cozy Corley the Booking Coordinator will help you select different styles of music and songs of your choice such as: Pop, Motown, R&B, Hip Hop, Soul Oldies but Goodies, Blues, Line Dances Top Hits and country songs. Because of our song list and many upbeat hit songs the band will keep everyone on the dance floor and having a good time dancing the entire evening away.
When you book, The Blue Gardenia Groove Control Band for your event or wedding reception, you will have the privilege and the opportunity to select twenty (20) songs from the band 2019 song list, to be played anytime at your request. The band will also learn, to play up to three (3) songs of your choice that is not on the band song list. As long as we receive your requested songs 60 days before the wedding reception, which will give us plenty time to learn to play them. These songs will be played for the: "The First Dance", "Father and Daughter Dance" and "Mother and Son Dance" etc.
Please check out a few songs from our 2019 Song List:
(1) "Please Me" Cardi B & Bruno Mars; (2) "Can't Stop The Feeling" by Justin Timberlake; (3) "Blurred Lines" by Robin Thicke; (4 ) Cupid Shuffle by Cupid;
(5) "Wobble Up" by Chr (6) Happy by Pharrell Williams; (7) 24-K Magic by Bruno Mars; (8) "Can't Feel My Face" by The Weekend; (9) "Fake Love" by Drake; (10) "Side by Side" by Nicki Minaj; (11) "Cha Cha Cha Slide" by Mr. Casper; (12) "Exchange" by Bryson Tiller; (13) "It Ain't Me" by Kygo & Selena Gomez; (14) "My Girl" by The Temptations; 15) "I Can't Get Next To You" by Temptations; 16) "Signed, Sealed, Delivered" by Stevie Wonder; (17) "Billie Jean" by Michael Jackson; (18) "I'll Make Love To You" by Boyz II Men; (19)"That's What I Like" by Bruno Mars; ; 20) "I Love The Way You Love Me" by John Michael. Montgomery.
(21) "Happy" by Pharrell Williams.
Top Pop Artists on our song list: Maroon 5, Bebe, Justin Bieber, Alicia Keys, Michael Jackson, Mary J. Blige & R. Kelly,
Country Artists: Taylor Swift, Chris Stapleton, Ashley McBryde, Brett Young, Jason Aldean, Shay, Maren Morris, Kane Brown, Luke Combs & Morgan Wallen.
Please check out a few of our live HOT Band Videos:
1) We danced all night at my wedding reception. They are the best. I'm still singing "Mustang Silly" & "My Girl" and the wedding was over a weeks ago. Working with Cozy Corley was easy. He even made me a jazz CD to play at my cocktail hour! I didn't start planning my October wedding until June and thought I would never find a great band, but I did. Thank you Cozy Corley, for making my reception memorable! - Germaine G, Harvey, LA (gig ID# 1433423).
2) We had The Blue Gardenia Groove Control Band for our wedding reception. Great choice! Cozy was in contact with me prior to with respect to their needs, our needs and the schedule. Cozy allowed my brother to use his PA to play during the ceremony. They happily played a song not on their list for our first dance. They were on time, professional, friendly, and very talented. In fact, I and many guests are experienced musicians and we were all impressed. Our guests danced the entire ceremony and had a blast. You won't regret it - Robert Nichols/Assistant District Attorney, Fair Hope, AL. For referral call (***)***-****
3) The Blue Gardenia Groove Control Band was a joy to work with from the start and they were extremely polite and friendly. They accommodated us by learning several new songs for the wedding reception and the band did an outstanding job. I would definitely recommend them to others. If you're looking for a band that will play your kind of music, entertain your guests, and get people out off their seats and on the dance floor . "This is a great band!" They have excellent harmony and can reach back to the 50's and bring you right up to today's top 40's hits. (Reference by - Molly Fitzpatrick, Wedding Planner - Audubon Park Golf Clubhouse) New Orleans.
The Blue Gardenia Motown Groove Control Band promise to make your wedding reception or private event an unforgettable experience that you will remember for a lifetime.
Cozy Corley, Booking Coordinator