Amazing! They played at my wedding and it was an absolute blast! Guests are still raving about how much they enjoyed the band. I would hire them again in a heartbeat!
Here's just a taste of some of the great venues and events we have performed in our career:
- The "World Famous" Belly Up Tavern in Solana Beach (other artists to perform there - Rolling Stones, Paul McCartney, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Frank Sinatra and many more)
- The San Diego County Fair
- Petco Park (for the San Diego Padres)
- The Music Box (Downtown San Diego)
- Paradise Point Resort, Bahia Resort, Catamaran Resort, Cape Rey Hilton Hotel
- Companies like Toyota, Hunsaker & Associates, GIA, Genoptix Medical Laboratory, etc.
- Casinos such as Pechanga, Viejas, Sycuan, Barona and more
- Local radio stations like 101KGB, 100.7 JACK FM
- Events like Rock & Roll Marathon, Light the Night Marathon
- The Marine Corps
- And many birthday, wedding and anniversary parties...
The group consists of Robert Adams (Lead and backing vocals, lead and rhythm guitars and keyboards), Andrew Frangos (Lead and rhythm guitars, and backing vocals), and Jerry Schoen (Drums and percussion, backing and lead vocals). We typically play more than 40 shows per year. Our music style is very diverse and not just the "same ole thing" that you've heard around town. STEAL DAWN prides itself on playing the best current and classic rock & roll dance music. Many times, we are complimented on how much the songs sound like the original artist. That's the best compliment any band can receive! With music from Aerosmith to ZZ Top, Bon Jovi to Def Leppard, Bruno Mars to Usher, Ed Sheeran to Muse, Lenny Kravitz to Maroon 5, and everything in between, we definitely try to play music that can please everyone in the crowd! We specialize in getting the crowd into the show, and love playing parties. Many of our current fans started as as people that saw us or hired us for a party. We hope you will give us the opportunity to perform for your audience very soon. We have left a trail of VERY HAPPY REPEAT CUSTOMERS.
Thanks for your consideration.