Note: Selecting "No" will opt you out of receiving leads for Kids' Birthday Parties. You can always update your settings for this and other event types in the Profile tab by editing Event Type Selections.
Rock Band from Crofton, MD - Will travel up to 50 miles
MEMBER SINCE 2012
ACCEPTS ONLINE PAYMENTS
$500 - $5000
ACCEPTS ONLINE PAYMENTS
M.H.B. are the initials and "wittiest artist/band name yet" by Matthew Baron a singer/songwriter, guitarist and audio engineer originally from Chicago, IL, and who now resides in the Washington, DC area. The music of MHB is a healthy mix of Blues, Rock, Reggae, Funk and more. Grabbing from the styles that have inspired MHB over the years. This band knows how to rock out pretty much any style and find a stellar way to call it their own.
The Music of MHB has been described as Soul-Infused Gumbo that Smolders and Burns. The Passion of Bob Marley, The Energy of James Brown, The Groove of Jack Johnson and The Feel of BB King.
Now on Pandora!
Bluesy and Funky and guaranteed a great time!
1. One of the easiest and best band to work with!
Brunswick Crossing hired MHB to play at our community outdoor concert series this past summer. Not only is the band great, really great, but Matt is very professional, in constant contact, and willing to work outside the box! We loved them so much, we've invited them back for our Fallfest in September!
2. If you want a band with a lot of energy, then this is the band! They played very well in line together. The saxophone player was on point as well as the keyboard player. All in all the band was great. The customers really enjoyed listening to them and are looking forward to having them come back out and play!
3. Matt was great. He interacted with the crowd without interrupting the festivities. And family and friends are still talking about his sound. It was the perfect mix of upbeat and more mellow bluesy sounds for a summer afternoon outdoors event.
4. This wasn't the first time, nor will it be the last, that I've experienced MHB live. The ability of frontman Matt baron to feed the audience what they need is remarkable, and his improvisational skills and songwriting are top notch. Being a long time working musician myself, I have not only a more precise ear for criticism, but also possibly a greater appreciation for artists with Matt's gifts. I know how rare it is. You should too. Hire this man, you will be delighted.
5. They played covers and original music as well. You can tell they are not amateurs as they knew what they were doing, no one was out of sync, and the sound was perfect. In general, a very professional and entertaining band.
6. I saw MHB quite a handful of times over the span of a few years in Chicago and the performances were always top-notch. He always has a great mix of original music and nicely interpreted covers to keep the crowd engaged. His backing bands, made up of rotating members, were consistently of the highest caliber. When playing solo he uses technology skillfully to fill the room with a near-full-band sound. You won't be disappointed.