Dr. Colegrove did a great job and really connected with the audience. He obviously did his homework because his presentation was on target and well received. I will plan to use his services again and recommend him to others. Overall our experience could not have been better!
Dr. Colegrove currently serves as Vice President Emeritus and Professor of Education at the University of the Cumberlands located in Williamsburg, KY. He also serves as President and CEO of Campus Safety Solutions, LLC, a provider of security and safety services. His civilian career has been enriched by a 30 year military career. His military training and leadership opportunities have prepared him to positively deal with challenging situations.
He is the author of the six books:
* Climbing the Pyramid…The How To's of Leadership (2004)
* Be a Last Minute Leader, Not a Procrastinator (2004)
* Distant Voices, Listening to the Leadership Lessons of the Past: Napoleon Bonaparte's Maxims, Quotes and Life in his Own Words (2005)
* Distant Voices, Listening to the Leadership Lessons of the Past: Niccolo Machiavelli's The Art of War and The Prince (2005
* Distant Voices, Listening to the Leadership Lessons of the Past: The Memoirs of Marquis de Lafayette (2006)
* Distant Voices, Listening to the Leadership Lessons of the Past: The Military Commentaries of Julius Caesar (2007)
He has served as a featured speaker on the topics of leadership and school safety and has conducted workshops and seminars nationally and internationally. Recent examples are the following:
* Developing A Culture Of School Safety - 10th Annual National School Safety Conference July 27 - 31, 2015, The "M" Resort, Las Vegas, Nevada
* Bullying…What It Is? What You Can Do to help? Why it is important to help? - 2015 National Conference on Bullying February 25-27, 2015, Rosen Centre Hotel
International Drive-Orlando, Florida
* Developing A Culture Of School Safety - 9th Annual National School Safety Conference July 28 - August 1, 2014, Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin - Orlando, FL
* Responding To A Crisis Situation With Confidence - 2014 National Conference on Bullying February 26-28, 2014, DoubleTree Resort at the Entrance of Universal
Studios – Orlando, Florida
* School Safety Planning Is A Community Affair - 8th Annual National School Safety Conference July 22nd - 26th, 2013 Red Rock Resort, Las Vegas, NV
Dr. Colegrove and his wife Donna, reside in Fishers, IN. Mrs. Colegrove is a retired music teacher. The Colegroves have one daughter, Kimberly who is married to Dr. Matt Joyce. Matt and Kimberly have two sons, Jackson Matthew and William Cole.