“Spectacular Spring Party” Event Planner Contest!
GigMasters.com, the #1 event entertainment service, today announces its “Spectacular Spring Party” Event Planner contest. Event designers, party planners, and wedding coordinators are invited to write a description of a spring party they are most proud of and submit it for entry. The planner with the most captivating entry will win a $900 party prize package that includes:
- A $300 gift certificate to GigMasters to be used on the entertainment of your choice. The winner can choose from top-rated DJs, bands, variety entertainers, impersonators, event photographers and more!
- A Kindle Fire for party planning on the go (valued at $199).
- A 6 month subscription to WedLock Magazine, an online learning community for wedding professionals. ($175 value)
- A one year membership to Two Bright Lights, the online publicity platform that connects event planners with publishers (valued at $129).
- A 10x10 leather luxe party portfolio photo book from Adoramapix — the source for the finest quality photo prints, photo books and photo finishing. ($128 value)
- The Super Planner™ business app for their Apple or Android device. This application provides tools and tips for the professional Event Planner (valued at $10).
To enter, event planners simply need to create a party description blog post entitled, “Spectacular Spring Party” and link (or email) their post to GigMasters. For the complete list of prizes, rules and regulations visit: Spectacular Spring Party Contest.
“This contest is our way of encouraging people to get excited about the beautiful events the warmer weather brings,” says Nicole Steeger, GigMasters Marketing Manager. “Showcasing beautiful, professionally designed parties is a great way to inspire everyone for their spring party planning.”
GigMasters is the number one event entertainment booking service, guiding party planners and hosts to the right entertainment for every event. By combining the efficiency of the web with the personal touch of a private event planner, GigMasters has helped facilitate more than 150,000 bookings. With the Internet's largest nationwide database of client-rated entertainers for live music and variety entertainment, GigMasters boasts 10,000 performers including live bands, DJs, wedding musicians, celebrity impersonators, balloon twisters, stand-up comedians, jazz trios, bagpipers, string quartets, soloists and more. The site, founded in 1997 by Kevin Kinyon and Michael Caldwell, attracts over 25,000 daily visits* throughout North America. GigMasters is a proud member of the Better Business Bureau, TRUSTe, and is also a DigiCert secured website. For more information, please visit http://www.gigmasters.com.
*Source: Google Analytics