Hi, I'm Jenny!
If you're planning a:
* Engagement Dinner
* Birthday Party
* Anniversary Party
* Rehearsal Dinner
* Holiday Party
* Corporate Event
* Bar/Bat Mitzvah
Then keep reading, because I can help you make it super-special, delight your guests, and elevate your entire event to a new level!
First, some Credentials:
* Bachelor degree in Music
* Played for weddings and parties for over five years
* Pianist at Von Maur department store at North Point Mall in Alpharetta in 2012
* Played for eleven musicals in the Atlanta area
* Accompanied high school and college choirs
* Given private piano lessons
* Worked as a Music Specialist for Fulton County Schools.
I've played at Chateau Elan, Callanwolde Fine Arts Center, Fox Theater, Georgian Terrace, Lake Lanier, Ritz-Carlton, Piedmont Estates, Wimbish House, Flint Hill, Rhodes Hall, and Stonehurst Place.
Of course, if you're going to invite me to be a part of something as important as your wedding, birthday party, anniversary party, or holiday party, you should probably get to know me a little, so here is my ...
Nine Things You Never Knew About Me
1) My three favorite movies are When Harry Met Sally, The Princess Bride, and Waiting for Guffman.
2) The workers at my local public library all greet me by name (kinda like Norm from "Cheers").
3) I still have a baby tooth (really!)
4) I was an aerobics instructor when I was in my twenties.
5) I have the complete DVD collections for Friends, Seinfeld, and The Big Bang Theory.
6) I love coffee shops, with or without a bookstore attached.
7) Mangoes and pineapples are two of my favorite foods, and yes, pineapple is my favorite pizza topping.
8) I've been a huge Monkees fan since I was seven, have seen them in concert twice, and could probably win a Monkees Trivia Contest against almost anyone.
9) My guilty pleasure is reading reviews on Amazon and Goodreads. (Hmm ... kind of a nerdy guilty pleasure, now that I think about it ...)
“There are not enough stars on this rating scale! Jennifer is more than we expected. Her professional attitude, playing skill and willingness to please was off the chart!”
- John S., Atlanta, GA
"Jenny was nothing short of extraordinary. She was professional, sweet, and very talented. I had contacted her just two days before my event in the hectic whirlwind of a wedding weekend, and she was very accommodating considering how last minute we set everything up. One of the easiest vendors I had the pleasure of dealing with all weekend! If I host another event in Atlanta that requires a wide range of piano music from a professional, I would absolutely call Jenny."
- Robert A., Atlanta, GA
"Jennifer is a phenomenal pianist and she made our event extremely special. We held a sing along and she was very accommodating of our song choices before and during the party. She even learned a few additional songs upon our request. She is a great communicator and was willing to work with us to make our event run as we had pictured. She played for 4 hours and only took one short break. Her passion for music and piano is apparent when she plays. We would highly recommend Jennifer to friends and family!"
- Erin S., Alpharetta, GA