Zachariah Ballinger is a motivational speaker, career consultant, and author. He speaks on topics including career development, leadership, job interviewing, passion & purpose, overcoming obstacles, leadership, and sales. He's a passionate, dynamic speaker that can relate to anyone from students to working professionals needing a boost in energy.
He is the founder and CEO of a career agency and training company that provides job interview tips, connects professionals, and serves a resource to everyone. His career expertise informs individuals on how to ace the job interview, leaderships, motivation, find work you love, and discover life's passion. He speaks regionally on a number of career-related subjects. Zachariah teaches custom workshops for corporations, small businesses, colleges, universities, churches, and other non-profit organizations. He can speak on any related topic and customizes each talk according to the organization's theme. His book, The Hot Seat: How to Meet the Challenge of a New Era in Job Interviewing is a comprehensive guide to mastering the job interview process. Zachariah holds a Bachelor's degree in marketing from the University of Tennessee.
Zack has 13 years of experience in sales, leadership, training, and career development. He works with numerous organizations including, but not limited to: University of Tennessee, Central Michigan University, Ferris State University, Jackonsville University, Hope College, King College, Alpha Kappa Psi, Haslam Business College, Dalton State Community College, Troy University, Milligan College, Coastal Carolina University, Southern University and A&M College, Southeastern Louisiana Unversity, University of South Alabama, Alabama State University, , Belmont College, Gadsden State Community College, Trenholm State Community College, Tennessee Tech Unversity, Tennessee Career Council 2016 Annual Meeting, Tennessee Association of Colleges & Employers (TACE), Louisiana Association of Colleges & Employers (LACE), Alabama Association of Colleges of Colleges & Employers(AACE), Georgia Department of Revenue, Georgia Advanced Leadership Program: Leadership Success, Georgia State Employee Association, Brakir Medical Solutions, Lifepointe Health Solutions, House of Ing, Cirrus Medical Staffing, Children's Restoration Network and The Covenant House..... TOO many to name….
EVENT PLANNER SPECIAL: BOOK TODAY AND RECIEVE 10 FREE COPIES OF HIS BOOK, "THE HOT SEAT: HOW TO MEET THE CHALLENGE OF A NEW ERA IN JOB INTERVIEWING.
Zachariah was recently featured as a keynote speaker at the GA Department of Revenue's Advanced Leadership Program who expressed this was a home run and the information they needed to take their organization to the next level. Here are his most popular talks.
1) How do we discover our passion and purpose? How do we become better employees? Are we living with passion? CONCREATE IDEAS TO FIND YOUR PASSION
(2) Best Practices for career development, job interviewing, and leadership through a CUSTOMIZED PRESENTATION & WORKSHOP
(3) What are the five levels of leaderships? What is leadership? PROVIDE A PROVEN EXAMPLE OF A DISHWASHER WHO BECAME A MILLIONAIRE
(4) How do we increase our company's sales? How do we make sales representatives great again? THE HOT SEAT'S SALES BOOTCAMP TALK & ACTIVITY
(5) How do I overcome this huge obstacle in my way? Have you had a difficult life circumstance? How do we overcome these? LACEY'S LEADERSHIP PRINCIPLES AND VIDEO