Lou Mongello is former attorney and owner of an IT consulting firm who left the practice of law to pursue his passion, move with his family to Florida, and share his love for Disney with others. He is the host of WDWRadio.com, and has been awarded Best Travel Podcast for 9 consecutive years. He is also the author of numerous books and audio tours of Walt Disney World.
A social media pioneer and influencer, Lou connects with his large, loyal and engaged audiences via a variety of social networks and live events. As one of the leading authorities on Disney, social and new media, Lou has been featured in USA Today, The Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg Business, Parenting Magazine, Readers' Digest, Fodors, and numerous other publications and TV appearances.
Lou has also been named as one of the Top 40 Social Media Influencers, Top 100 Digital Marketing Experts, Top 50 Social Media Influencers, and Top 50 Social Media Experts. He is also the founder of The Dream Team Project, which has raised more than $250,000 to date to send children with life-threatening illnesses to Walt Disney World through the Make-A-Wish Foundation of America. He is a featured keynote speaker, coach, and consultant who shares with businesses, associations and schools the magic of Disney and/or the power of new and social media, entrepreneurship, brand-building, storytelling, podcasting, live video, and more. He also provides mentoring, consulting, and workshops to those looking to build their business and brand, and turn what they love into what they do at LouMongello.com
Lou is a passionate, motivational keynote speaker who delivers customized presentations tailored to your specific needs and audience at conferences, corporate events, and schools in Orlando, Walt Disney World, and around the world. Through his engaging, thought-provoking, and entertaining presentations, he provides real-world, actionable content and strategies for entrepreneurs, business owners, executives, employees, and students alike.
Lou's presentation topics include Disney and Customer Service; Social Media Marketing; Live Video Marketing on social media; Building Community; Turning your passion into your profession; and other custom keynotes and workshops, including:
-- The Disney Difference: Achieving The Ultimate Customer Experience
-- Leadership Lessons Learned from Walt Disney
-- Take the Leap of Faith and Turn What You Love Into What You DO!
-- Social Media for Your Business and Industry
-- Building Your Brand with LIVE Video
-- The Power of Community: From Online to Offline
Lou has presented at events and conferences around the world, including: Make-A-Wish Foundation of America National Convention | American Bar Association | TBEX Travel Bloggers Exchange (KEYNOTE) | Social Media Marketing World | Podcast Movement (KEYNOTE) | New Media Expo | FORUM Conference | Business Podcasters Summit | Podcast Florida | Florida Bloggers Conference (KEYNOTE) | Public Relations Society of America (KEYNOTE) | Social Media Club (Orlando) | Utah Health Care Association (KEYNOTE) | AMIfs (KEYNOTE) | Buena Vista University | Trinity Catholic | Western Carolina University
- "Your personal story of risk and reward is truly inspiring, and your positive energy and outlook made for a wonderful presentation."
- "Lou Mongello is a wonderful motivational speaker! His story of following your dreams is applicable to every age level. The world needs people like Lou!"
- "Lou is such a joy to work with. He was responsive to all of my questions and worked to customize his presentation to our industry. Our association represents funeral service, so you can imagine that combining Disney and funerals might seem like a stretch. Lou went above and beyond to make it fit and his presentations were the hit of our convention. I wish we could hire him to speak at all of our conventions!"
- "Not only was Lou an absolute delight to work with as our keynote speaker, being completely professional, he went beyond the call of duty, making sure he knew the expectations of the audience to deliver an on-target message. Reading the tweets that were flying out during his speech, seeing the inspiration he delivered, and listening to the attendees' excitement afterwards, Lou was the perfect keynote who packed a powerful, meaningful message."
- "By revealing the ideas and concepts that made him a success, Lou's enthusiasm tapped into the hearts of everyone in the audience and ignited their excitement about engaging customers in more personal ways."
- "What a gift you have!! WOW!!! You were fantastic and gave us as employers thought provoking information to bring home and make our business a better place. Thank you for your words of wisdom!!"
Lou Mongello can deliver impactful, actionable, and relatable content, with Disney lessons, practical and tactical experience, focus, and stories that might be the right fit for your event!