"Remarkable! Tremendous, Life Changing! You exceeded my expectations! I highly recommend you as a speaker to anyone." -Patti Spencer, Meeting Planner
"Gave tangible action steps to implement right away!" -Stephanie Brackett, Meeting Planner
“Energetic. Innovative. Ground-breaking.” –Falicia, TIAA
“Impactful, powerful, and interactive!”
Improve Performance. Enhance Communication. Alleviate Burnout. With Jessica Rector.
Perfect for opening or closing keynote presentations! Jessica is high energy, entertaining, and engaging...at least that's what her audiences tell her. Whether she is addressing an audience of 20 or 20,000, dynamic motivational speaker Jessica Rector is dedicated to helping others transform their lives. She incorporates the audience in her presentations, whether on stage or by using games to drive home her speaking points and help the attendees retain information longer. Plus they have a lot more fun.
Jessica creates an unforgettable event! She uses her research and proprietary process to empower, motivate, and inspire your audience while giving them strong takeaways to implement right away. She'll change lives on the spot, if you let her. Jessica uses her past experiences and vulnerability to immediately connect with your audience and tailors her presentations to your specific objectives and audience's needs.
# 1 Best-Selling Author. 8 Books. Former TV Talk Show Host. Inner Communication Expert.
Jessica's Topics are:
TAME YOUR BRAIN GAME: Turning Inner Communication into External Performance--Most Requested Motivational Keynote
The Power of Confident Communication--Perfect for Teams, Leaders, and Staff
Master Your Inner Communication for Exceptional Leadership--Great for Young Leaders and Seasoned Leaders
Break Through Burnout--Perfect for Audiences who are Stressed, Under Pressure, or High Achieving Performers
Disrupt Status Quo Thinking--For Future Thinking, Strategic Thinking, and Better Decision Making Skills
PARTIAL CLIENT LIST:
Sales 3.0 Conference
American Association of Orthodontists
American Veterinary Medical Association
Project Management Institute
Fort Worth Human Resources
National Association of Residential Property Managers
Real Estate Educators Association
Michigan Association of Realtors
Jessica Rector's mission is simple: Transform Lives.
She's the authority on turning inner communication into outer success and positive action! Jessica is known for her rare combination of energy, enthusiasm, and entertainment, making her a dynamic, “must see” presenter. Whether she is doing the Running Man or engaging with attendees on stage, audiences love her, because her presentations are “innovative, impactful, and interactive” and often cited as “the best at the conference.”
Before becoming one of the top motivational speakers, Jessica was a TV talk show host, an award winning #1 top sales performer at a Fortune 100 company, and a broadcaster. She uses her company's research and past experiences to help organizations disrupt the status quo to increase performance, improve communication, and decrease burnout.
Jessica has written eight books, and as a #1 best-selling author, she has impacted thousands of lives through consulting with companies, training teams, and speaking at events. Jessica is a Contributor for The Huffington Post and has been seen on ABC, NBC, CBS, and FOX.
Jessica has three college degrees, including an MBA, and is a member of the National Speakers Association. When Jessica is not with her clients, she enjoys her time with her five-year-old son learning about the exciting world of Transformers and Superheroes, drinking hot cocoa, and eating ice cream.
From Jessica's presentation, you will:
* Turn negative thoughts into positive action through Jessica's five-point strategy system
* Adjust your daily routines to prevent and alleviate burnout, while reducing stress
* Discover how to better engage with your team to increase motivation, morale, and attitudes
A 60 min-2 hour presentation can potentially include:
Customized Lessons, Activities, and Games (interactive audience participation):
* Jessica's Three-Seconds to Act—The easy system that gets massive results in work and life
* Power Poses—Immediately increase confidence to talk to anyone about anything
* The Art of Listening—Better listen to improve communication, accompanied by the “Telephone” game
* Pictionary game—How inner communication directly impacts external communication
* “Put on my jacket” technique—How assumptions and instructions hinder effective communication
* Stress Relief—On site activities the audience does for alleviating burnout including movement and boxed breathing techniques
* Volunteering—Whether on stage, by themselves, or in a group, attendees drive home the points of the presentations with Jessica's interactive style