Award- Winning Motivational speaker, Former Comedian, Syndicated Columnist and Author of the book All Work & No SAY.
Jody has five programs that inspire, educate and compel your conference delegates to decrease emotional worry and stress, cope with doing more with less, gain perspective and celebrate life.
Jody has been a full time motivational speaker for over 15 years.
Jody Urquhart has five Interactive Keynote Motivational Speeches called:
* I Love My Job- It's the People I Can't Stand! (NEW!)
* The Nerve to Serve... Say Hello to Humor & Goodbye to Burnout!
* This Would be Funny…. if it Wasn't Happening to Me! How to Embrace Change
* Follow Me I'm Right Behind You! How to Lead and Influence Others
* Managing Millennial's - Turn Talent to Performance
What Makes Jody Unique?
Jody's trademark is to deliver very funny motivational speeches, humor is a key part of her audience connection. Throughout the speech, Jody interacts with the audience around pre- planned content points and highlights members accomplishments, challenges and quirks.
The interaction creates a strong personalized effect on your audience and helps audience members get to know each other.
Jody Urquhart, internationally recognized professional speaker specializing in generational diversity and humor and purpose to enhance wellness and perspective has the right message to revitalize audiences.
To prepare for a conference Jody will interview over the phone 5 different people to customize the presentation to the group. This allows her to have specific examples woven into the presentation that resonate with the group.
Depending on the program you choose, participants will:
* Be compelled to use humor, laughter and play to breathe new passion into work
* Create Loyal Customers
* Learn practical strategies for making the multigenerational workforce work
* Thrive in Change
* Lead so others follow
* Know how to resolve conflicts and work effectively in today's multigenerational workplace
* Decrease Stress in four distinct ways
* Use their Amuse System to Boost their Immune System
* Use humor to create rapport and win customers trust and loyalty
* Know how to be more flexible and resilient
* Understand the impact of fun on embracing change
* Know why people who play together stay together
* Understand the only way out of stress is through it
* Use humor to stay in control of their attitude
* Learn How Work Can Become Play - An Avenue for Genius
* Adapt a lighter attitude
* Gain perspective
* Know the difference between a good employee and a bad one
The length of a keynote presentation is generally 60-90 Minutes, however Jody can be flexible with your schedule.
Learn How to Laugh at and Gain Perspective About Everything in Your Life That Isn't Really Funny
Humor helps. The ability to laugh at life helps deal with daily disappointments and setbacks. Humor gives people the nerve to serve in a complex and challenging environment. Join us as we build a humorously convincing case that humor helps you stay in control and maintain balance, build rapport and perspective.
We take playing more and stressing less seriously
All programs promise to be very humorous, educational, and relevant and are designed to give support and appreciation. All programs are a perfect balance to a schedule that is rich in content.
Jody's presentations have been granted Continuing Education Credits at many associations. She presents at over 50 conferences per year and in her spare time does stand up comedy. She has presented the keynote speech for the Regional Bank Managers, Animal Laboratory Managers Association, Academy of Managed Care Pharmacists, Calgary School District, University of Calgary Administrators, National Recreation Conference, World Playground Conference, Bank of Montreal, TD Bank, National Payroll Managers, Mayo Clinic, American Nurses Association, NAPNAP, EMS Associates, Capital Bankers Group, National Rural Health and Primary Care, Society of Health System Pharmacists, Canadian Cardiovascular Congress and many other conference venues.
Jody is a feature speaker for the GE Tip-TV program broadcast in over 2600 facilities. Jody is the 2008 Bronze Winner of the 29th Annual Telly Awards for excellence in programming.
In her spare time she enjoys doing yoga and stand up comedy -but not at the same time.
Jody is the author of the syndicated column the Joy of Work which appeared in over fifty magazines and trade journals. She is the author of the book, All Work & No SAY.