Motivational, Comical and Inspirational.... sharing my personal experience of overcoming Liver Cancer, Diabetes, Polycythemia, Lymes Disease and related Metabolic disorders on Metabolic nutritional therapy. After being partially diagnosed and mis-diagnosed over a ten year period, as well as attending three universities, preparing for medical school......I finally discovered Metabolic Therapy in 1985.
Over the next 4 years, I overcame my medical problems, actually GAINED 50 pounds of bone and muscle, an inch in heighth and DEDICATED my life to this science. But this was just the BEGINNING of my journey. I moved to Las Vegas, became a Private Investigator and pursued my lifelong ambition as a PROFESSIONAL SINGER.
I have written 3 books, the first......."Metabolic Metamorphosis," which tells my DYNAMIC experience during the first 4 years on Metabolic Therapy. "Metabolic Mission" is my second, which shares my incredible journey to Las Vegas, the highlights of my singing career as the ONLY Vince Gill Impersonator in Las Vegas and the tough times I experienced in that wonderful but incredibly decadent city.
My 3rd book is also "Metabolic Mission," in its second edition, which details the last decade of my life. This book has also been transformed into a screenplay.....for a MAJOR Motion Picture, written by a member of the Screenwriters Guild of Hollywood, California.
In 1991, the Governor of Kansas gave me the "I Believe I Can Achieve" award for overcoming Liver Cancer. In gratitude, I wrote, arranged and performed the gospel song "Join Hands" for her anti-Drug campaign. The Paradise Baptist Choir that also sings on this record, is Barry Sanders' Mother and 5 sisters, from Wichita, Kansas. Barry played for the Detroit Lions and was the Heisman trophy winner in 1988. The music video for this performance is also posted here on my site.
I began touring on the National talk show circuit in 1989, had my own Radio show "The Metabolic Forum" in Las Vegas in 2009 and am starting another International talk show tour in late 2013. I consult with clients across america and GLOBALLY.
- Graduated from Great Bend High School in Great Bend, Kansas 1972.
- President of DECA during Senior year of High School
- Coached Golden Gloves Boxing Team during Senior year of High School
- Fought in 1972 Kansas-Oklahoma Golden Gloves tournament
- Enlisted in the United States Marine Corps in July of 1973.
- Received Meritorious Mast as PFC, graduating with Honors from Combat Training School. Choice of Military Police Duty Stations.
- Served as a Military Policeman in Brunswick, Maine on the Naval Air Station, Guarding Nuclear Weapons and Base perimeter. Secret Clearance.
- Received the "Marine of The Month" award in July of 1974, along with Meritorious Mast and rank of Lance Corporal.
- Honorably Discharged from the Marine Corps in October of 1975, Rank of E-4, Corporal.
- Attended Barton College in Great Bend, Kansas and Fort Hays State University in Hays, Kansas from 1976 through 1978.
- Graduated from Barton College, Great Bend, Kansas in 1978 with A.A. in Communications, emphasis in Broadcasting, Music and Drama.
- Graduated from Marymount College, Salina, Kansas in 1982, with B.S. degree in Psychology, emphasis in Psychometric Testing, Pre-Med and Minor in
- Received the "Outstanding Young Men of America" award in 1984.
- Began Dr. Kelley's Metabolic Therapy in 1985 to combat liver cancer, diabetes, polycythemia and related metabolic disorders.
- Graduated from The International Health Institute in Dallas, Texas in 1986 with M.S. in Metabolic Technology. Board Certified.
- Completed the Course in Entero-Lavage in 1988, taught by Dr. Harold Knackstedt, N.M.D. via his School of Nutrition and Entero-Lavage, Sponsored by Sun
Products Distributors Inc. Inman, Kansas.
- Self Published Autobiography "Metabolic Metamorphosis" in 1989.
- Received the "I Believe I Can Achieve" award in 1991 from Governor of Kansas Joan Finney, for overcoming liver cancer.
- Research and Development of Dr. Kelley's Metabolic Typing Science via The College of Metabolic Medicine in Winfield, Kansas and Weatherford, Texas from
1995 through 2013.
- Licensed Investigator for Nevada Private Investigative Services in henderson, Nevada from 1995 through 2000. LEAD Investigator.
- Self Published Autobiography "Metabolic Mission" in 2000.
- Graduated from Rochville University, Rockwell, Maryland in 2008 with Ph.D. in Metabolic Science and Psychology.
- Hosted own Radio Show in Las Vegas, Nevada "The Metabolic Forum" in 2009.
- Board Member of The Kansas Lymes Association from 2010 through 2011.
- Submitting Doctorate Thesis on a NEW Theory of Personality, based on Dr. Kelley's 12 Metabolic types to the American Psychological Association for
Publication in upper Level Collegiate Psychology Textbooks.
- Self Published second Edition of "Metabolic Mission" in 2013.