Chris is a member of the National Speaking Association (National and Local D.C. Chapter). He has been in the speaking industry for over 25 years and has performed at hundreds of speaking engagements. Speaking venues include key note, corporate, educational (commencement speaker) and private venues. Speaking topics are motivational, inspiration, leadership, team building, communication and working in a virtual environment. Topics can also be developed and delivered as needed by the customer.
Chris as the owner of Leadership Integrity Services, LLC also offer the services of organizational workshops. In conjunction with Measures4Success we serve as a continuing education sponsor for the American Psychological Association (APA). Visit: leadershipintegrityservices.com
Keynote and Motivation Speaking Topics:
- Plant the Seed and Watch it Grow
- The Ethics of Leadership (Book to be published January 2018)
- Milestones are Awesome but that is not the learning (aka: Getting to the Next Level)
- Keys to Developing an Architect to Success
A few of the trainings and workshops we offer and deliver are:
- Professional Development Training (Live / E-Learning / Webinars / Multilingual)
- Soft Skills Training (Interpersonal, Professional writing, Time Management, Organizational Skills, Negotiation, Social Skills, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving,
Conflict Management, - Business Etiquette, and others)
- Facilitation skills for leaders, managers or employees
- EQi2.0 & 360 - Emotional Intelligence
- Corporate Training (Leadership, Emotional Intelligence, Negotiation Skills, Sexual Harasment, Work Place Bullying, and others)
- Training Needs Assessment
- Cultural Climate Studies
- Team Building / Change Management
- Executive Coaching
- Leadership Development (Transformation Leadership)
- Management Responsibilities
- Resilience in the Workforce
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Conflict Resolution
- Bullying in the Workplace
- De-escalation in the Workplace
Christopher Powell, D.M., serves as the Chief Executive Officer for Leadership Integrity Services, LLC. He has a passion for bringing people and organizations together (employee engagement). For over 30 years, Dr. Powell has led initiatives in areas such as employee engagement, organizational communication, working in virtual environments, leadership and management processes. The results of his work has assisted organizations in developing consistent practices/processes that improve organizational culture and work environments.
Chris retired from the United States Military after serving 20+ years and recently retired as a senior government civilian official where he served as a Director of Human Capital Planning and Deputy Director of Information Technology in a 85 percent virtual organization consisting of over 1500 IT federal government civilians and supporting IT contractors (including oversees operations). He has also served as a thought leader, supporting the Department of the Army, Department of Homeland Security, United States Coast Guard, U.S. Intelligence Community and private industry.
Chris is engaging and thrives in all speaking venues and training environments ensuring all participants are informed and included. He has received high praises from senior leaders and participants for his ability to connect with a global audience. He also serves as an adjunct instructor for several Universities.
Chris is a graduate of the University of Phoenix with a doctoral degree in Organization Management and Leadership. He has certificates in public speaking and has earned certificates as a Chief Information Officer, Information Assurance Officer and Department of Homeland Senior Fellows Program (to name a few).
While serving in the military and federal government, Chris received numerous awards to include several meritorious service medals and distinguish federal civilian awards (honorary/monetary). Military units include 10th Special Forces, Joint Communication Support Element, United States Army Information Systems Command (Berlin Germany) and assignments to Riyadh and Dhahran Saudi Arabia to name a few. A highlight was serving as an american ambassador in while serving in Berlin Germany.
Measures4Success, LLC is owned and operated by Dr. Veronica Powell (my wife and business partner). Located downtown Washington, D.C. Measures4Success is a behavioral health, training and organizational development company with specializations in EQi2.0 & 360 - Emotional Intelligence, Culture Climate studies and Training Needs Assessments.