New look, new important info. Please read our new Terms of Use and Privacy Policy, taking effect August 20th, 2016.

Edwin Parnell

Mentalist from Taunton, MA - Will travel up to 75 miles
MEMBER SINCE 2006
BOOKED {{daysSinceLastBookingText()}}

  BACKGROUND VERIFIED
$500 - $2000 per event
'Inspiring!' 'People WILL talk about this act!'

Scientists say that people only use about 10% of their brains. What would happen if we could tap into the other 90%?

Edwin's 'Brainstorm' act demonstrates the true potential of the human brain and it does so in a funny, amazing, and entertaining way.

He's a real-life 'Rain Man'! He can multiply and divide large numbers in his head, he can memorize entire books, and it seems he can even read your guest's thoughts. He's a genius, but not a geek.

'Brainstorm' is a completely unique and CLEAN entertainment experience that is hysterically funny, emotionally inspiring, and always guaranteed to get rave reviews and standing ovations. It shows not just what Edwin is capable of, but what we are ALL capable of when we put our minds to it.
(more)
Proms
Weddings
Baby Showers
Bar Mitzvahs
Celebrations
Funerals
Happy Hours
Picnic
Bachelorette Parties
Concerts
Bat Mitzvahs
Bridal Showers
Events
Bachelor Parties
Banquets
Christenings
Conventions
Festivals
Fundraisers
Halloween Parties
Meetings
Birthday Parties (Kids)
Birthday Parties (Adult)
First Communions
Luau Parties
Wedding Ceremonies
Wedding Receptions
Engagement Parties
Family Reunions
Rehearsal Dinners
Please note Edwin Parnell will also travel to Raynham, Berkley, East Taunton, North Dighton, Dighton, Norton, Assonet, East Mansfield, Easton, Middleboro, Bridgewater, Brockton, Lakeville, Rehoboth, South Easton, Mansfield, North Easton, West Bridgewater, Attleboro, Sheldonville.
1
0
0
FEATURED CLIENTS

YOUR EVERY EVENT MARKETPLACE
USER AGREEMENT
PRIVACY POLICY